Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Missing/Corrupted Skins/Textures in KOTOR- HELP PLEASE

Page: 1 of 1
 benvoliofolds
12-06-2005, 12:00 AM
Hey there guys,
Just a question: I've installed the original KOTOR on my mac and everything works fine except that it's missing most all of the skins and textures for the characters! I believe the only working texture pack is the swpc_tex+gui.erf pack...the rest won't work! Is there anyway I can heal these files or get replacements or something? Anything to get SOME kind of skins and textures to make-up for what's missing?

Thanks.
 The_Maker
12-06-2005, 12:41 AM
Try a re-install,
If that doesn't work make sure your Mac meets the requirements for the game and you have enough hard disk drive space.
 RedHawke
12-06-2005, 12:41 AM
The only thing I can suggest is you un-install then re-install the game... and when finished run the system test and make note if any of your video components fail or pass.
 benvoliofolds
12-06-2005, 1:12 AM
Nope. Tried all of that. The packages can't be read. It's reading the first one, just not the other three. The game runs fine, it just runs unskinned. Even the level has no textures or skins, I'm just running around in a black and white place. Funny thing is, the female head skins are detected. just not any others.
 Darth333
12-06-2005, 9:20 AM
Did you updated your drivers?

Moving this thread to the workbench.
 benvoliofolds
12-06-2005, 5:20 PM
Any chance someone could just send me the remaining 4 texture packs? I'm pretty positive that'd do it. I think mine are just messed up.

S'il Vous PlaŠ¾t??
 benvoliofolds
12-06-2005, 5:22 PM
I'm pretty positive it's not the driver or else it would also not have read the first texture pack, but it did.
 stingerhs
12-06-2005, 9:23 PM
well, you could try using lower res textures. otherwise, just go back to the store where you bought it and exchange it for another copy of the game.
Page: 1 of 1