Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

People looking for a clan look here - Blasfest 2005!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Rebel76
12-05-2005, 9:30 AM
Hello everyone!

The Star Wars Division of the Art of Warfare Clan (TAW) is proud to announce that next weekend (December 10-11) will be hosting a SWBFII event named Blastfest 2005

If you ever thought of joining a clan but had second thoughts about it or didn't know what to expect, this is the perfect chance for you to find out more details.

Next weekend, TAW will be opening up its public Teamspeak server along with one of its ten SWBFII gaming servers in order to get in touch with non-clan affiliated gamers.

This is an exceptional chance for you to see how a clan like TAW operates and plays games in a competitive level. You will be able to get more information about our team, play SWBFII with us and put your skills to the test against one of the best teams in the community.

Even if you don't own a copy of SWBFII but are interested in one of the other games TAW supports please don't hesitate to jump in to our server!

Our Teamspeak address is blastfest.hopto.org while our website address is www.theartofwarfare.net).

If you have any questions about the event or TAW in general please don't hesitate to contact us at --->sw-events@theartofwarfare.net

We hope to see you the next weekend!

Thanks!
 hk47
12-05-2005, 10:20 AM
you should have posted it on your old thread
 Rebel76
12-05-2005, 2:09 PM
Hello Hk47

The reason this thread was kept out of TAW's recruiting thread was the fact that after this Sunday it will become outdated. In other words, there will be no new posts or bumping from our side in regards to Blastfest.

Our recruting thread is another story though... We always try to keep our thread up-to-date with the latest information about the games we support and posting there about Blastfest would not exactly fit.

As far as spam is concerned, the only spam I see is the post above this one. I am not sure if you have something against clan threads and their posts but whatever it is your concerns and opinion are respected. The least we expect from people posting here is do the same with ours.

After all, if this is so irritating to you, you can always choose to ignore this thread. In addition to that if you don't have any interest in Blastfest I am sure that others feel the opposite - so that's why this thread exist on the first place.

Finally, I would like to invite you next Sunday to our TS server (blastfest.hopto.org) and even if you're not interested in TAW, clans, etc, to play a couple of games of SWBFII with us.

I appreciate your concern - I hope to see you the next weekend.

Regards
 Rebel76
12-12-2005, 9:25 AM
Hello everyone

Just a quick note to thank you for playing in our servers during Blastfest 2005.

Your participation certainly exceeded our expectations. Blastfest servers (#1TAWsite.com-Blastfest and #2TAWsite.com-Space) in addition to the regular TAW servers (#4TAWsite.com, #5TAWsite.com_Recruiting, #7TAWsite.com and #9TAWsite.com) were full throughout the weekend with SWBF2 fans.

This definitely gives us the motivation to continue to maintain quality lag-free servers that everyone can enjoy playing SWBF2.

Once again, thank you for your participation and we certainly hope to see you in Blastfest 2006.
Page: 1 of 1