Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Death Star Tunnel Run

Page: 1 of 1
 foxridge
07-09-2000, 3:07 AM
I have run into a bit of a problem. After the container accelerator rings shoot me down the tube, and then I go a little further, I come upon a Y. If I take a left turn at the Y, I come out in a chamber with a large lens in both ends of it. I usually destroy the laser power source as I am entering the chamber. My problem is that I can't seem to get out of here without being destroyed. I hunt around for a way out, but I never find it in time to get out before the next big laser blast fries me. I have tried to find the way I came into the chamber, but I never find it. What am I doing wrong? I keep playing over and over again, but I always get the same result.
 Wedgey
07-09-2000, 6:18 AM
I think you just need to find the tunnel you came in through and go back out that way. But remember you don't have to do this to complete the mission - just take the other turn at the Y and go blow up the reactor instead http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/smile.gif)
 K_Kinnison
07-09-2000, 4:39 PM
jsut remeber the cube thing you target to find the lens, is on the opposite side of the tunnel as the entrance
 Fondas
07-10-2000, 4:47 AM
Remember that you reach the lens area through a tunnel. Aim the lense and destroy it before you enter the tube like lens room. Then fly close to the wall of the tube , actually performing a loop (upwards 360 turn). That way will get you to find the entrance you came in and continue.

Oh, this is moved to the player strategy section.

------------------
The only place where success comes prior to work, is in a dictionary ! TZG+7
Page: 1 of 1