Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Any Clan that use Teamspeak?

Page: 1 of 1
 Fishflesh
12-04-2005, 7:50 AM
Hello , I had a Clan for Galactic Battlegrounds and wanted to make a Clan for Empire at War as well but since i dont got so much spare time anymore, i am now looking for a clan to join instead of making one so im looking for a Rebellion only clan or a clan thay plays both, so show off your webpage and if it looks good i might join.

I'm a Real strategy game freak and played a lot of those games all away down from C&C and Warcraft up to Battle for middel earth (what im playing atm).

My e-mail and MSN = Ackbar@star-wars.net (spam protected)

thanks Ackbar
 Fishflesh
12-04-2005, 1:59 PM
forget the Teamspeak bid
 Nokill
12-06-2005, 2:18 AM
erm where recruiting ;)
www.redcellgaming.com) <<-- klick on the ugly commander guy on the banner to go directly to the EaW part *its not done yet cus the game is not out yet :o
i know the site is also not all that but where trying
 Vader89
12-14-2005, 6:03 PM
We at BlackSquadron have teamspeak. We also support both the Empire and Rebellion. Were a great clan with a bunch of great people from all around the world. Check us out at www.blacksquadron.org)

-Vader89
Intelligence CO
Vice-Admiral
 Jmaster3265
12-14-2005, 8:34 PM
We at BlackSquadron have teamspeak. We also support both the Empire and Rebellion. Were a great clan with a bunch of great people from all around the world. Check us out at www.blacksquadron.org)

-Vader89
Intelligence CO
Vice-Admiral

I thought we couldn't post links to other EaW sites, when i did my topic was closed.....
 El Sitherino
12-15-2005, 3:29 PM
I thought we couldn't post links to other EaW sites, when i did my topic was closed.....
You need to quit whining.

In a section dedicated to clans recruiting and setting up matches links are generally required to be given. What you did was create a useless topic, filled with links that specifically compete with this forum and it's site.

You seem to have a hard time learning your lesson, and while at first I think PFF might have been a bit harsh, I'm starting to see it might just be you with the problem. I suggest you quit while you can still save face.
Page: 1 of 1