Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Galactic Armada [GCA]

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord_Nexus
12-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Well after reading articles over this game I got obsessed. I was already a star wars fan so this game is like heavan to me. My past leadership experience includes running one of the oldest clans on jedi outcast called Silent Assassins for 2 years. I ran guilds in Guild Wars and Ragnarok Online. Ive been playing multiplayer games for over 5 years now. Why have I decided to make another clan? Well because I love it. It not only brings friends together it teaches one another to cooperate as one player, The clan "Galactic Armada" or [GCA]. The format of the clan will be simple and ordered. I havent completely finished everything but things will fall in place.

Clan URL: Coming Soon (kind of)
Clan Forum URL: http://www.gamingsquare.net/galaxy/phpBB2)

If your wondering what gamingsquare is. Its a site I run. Anyway hopefully i'll pull in people.
 Pink leader
12-10-2005, 5:55 AM
sounds nice...wanna ally?
 Lord_Nexus
12-10-2005, 10:58 AM
Lol sure. For everyone to know. Im having some technical difficulties with the forums. I'll fix it soon but my college apps are eating my time up.
 Lord_Nexus
12-22-2005, 4:09 PM
K the GCA Forums have been fixed. Sorry for the long delay.
Page: 1 of 1