Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Death Star Run ?

Page: 1 of 1
 RDean
05-10-2000, 9:42 AM
Can someone explain to me how I destroy the reactor in the final mission. I fire my concussion missiles at it and nothing happens. I noticed you can change components, is there somthing I am supposed to do here?
 Gold leader
05-10-2000, 10:10 AM
You should first target and destroy the power regulator. After that target the reactor core and fire your remaining missiles on it. Then get the heck out of there!

------------------
Logic: if skiing goes downhill, then gniiks goes uphill.
TZG +6 hrs
 RDean
05-10-2000, 10:40 AM
Nevermind.....kept plugging away and though I spent all night playing, I finally beat it at 6:45 in the morning. Gotta get some sleep now. Thanks anyways.
 MattBlack
06-23-2000, 1:42 PM
Yeah - I found that I couldn't destroy it. Nothing I did, to any of the reactor caused damage. The part that Red 1 fires at has no clipping - I can fly right through it if I want, and the blue glowy bit (ooh technical!) takes no damage - any further ideas?
 K_Kinnison
06-23-2000, 1:58 PM
If you look you will ahve the reactor. There is a little button like think at the points, Target the reactor, and hit the "," untill you select a thing marks "reactor core". YOu can not hit it with lasers, you need to use the Missles in your ship
 RDean
06-23-2000, 4:19 PM
This is a very very old post. I figured this out long ago. My angle on the reactor was just wrong. I needed to get closer and fix the angle a little bit and then I was just fine.
 Thrawn
06-24-2000, 2:36 AM
It's all in the approach.

------------------
"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"
ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn
Rogue 6
 jmillheiser
06-26-2000, 12:05 AM
I couldn't destroy it my first time either. The second time i let wedge get the regulator then i moved in and shot my missles at the core. you have to wait for wedge to kill the regualtor or you cant get the core. easy way to tell target the core and wait when the core takes damage(when wedge takes out the regulator) fire your missles and kill the core. when the core reaches %12 it is destroyed and the room will start to collapse. you only need to maintain about 75MGLT to escape
Page: 1 of 1