Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Clairvoyance with the cameras trouble

Page: 1 of 1
 mrballjangles
12-02-2005, 6:36 PM
I have the PC version of this game and everything was working great...UNTIL i went into the darkroom in the Milkman level. I get in there and use clairvoyance on the camera and all I see is the "clairvoyance window" and some greenish-grey wavey lines. I'm able to move around n' stuff but I can't see anything. Whatcha think?

Thanks for the help :jab1
 Smon
12-02-2005, 9:16 PM
It is intentionally dark, however with that camera you should be able to see Raz's footsteps or something...
 alliespixie
12-02-2005, 9:38 PM
yeah, it was something like that
 mrballjangles
12-02-2005, 11:08 PM
I just went in again...man I dont see anything. All I see is that yellow "window" and ggreen and grey lines, nove of which seem to move with my movements. I dunno. I can hear the cameras moving around and everyonce in a while it sounds like it's changing cameras. Is it possible to get to the, what is it im looking for, the shovel. just by walking up to it?
 alliespixie
12-03-2005, 12:28 AM
i thought it was a plunger
 mrballjangles
12-03-2005, 12:20 PM
Yea, ok a plunger. Any idea how to reach it without using clairvoyance?
 mrballjangles
12-04-2005, 12:50 PM
Figured it out!!!! If any of you have simular troubles try:

DOWNLOADING THE V 1.04 PATCH

thanks for the help...
Page: 1 of 1