Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Other Galaxy

Page: 1 of 1
 Liit Orda
12-01-2005, 6:02 PM
Hey I'm planning on writing an EU story based in a different galaxy and set around the final group of Jedi left in the region after a crusade was started there years earlier.

The jedi would be isolated on strange new worlds, and the fan fic could focus around many different ideas such as the dark/lightside and traditional/modern jedi focus. I have a few odd ideas but I'm wondering what anyone else would like to see in the fic?

Any suggestions appreciated.
 Alkonium
12-01-2005, 6:42 PM
Well, that depends on which galaxy. Thought of doing it in the Milky Way or the Yuuzhan Vong Galaxy?
 John Skywalker
12-01-2005, 6:46 PM
i think your ideas are great and you dont need our suggestions just get that chapter sorted!!!!!:) (check my fanfic out Star wars adventures of John Skywalker an tell me wat u think)

P.S one suggestion if you setting it after revenge of the sith then use the modern jedi teachings by luke but if your settin it before episode 3 use the traditional sith teachings :)(its just a suggestion you dont have to do it that way)
 Liit Orda
12-02-2005, 12:26 PM
Yeah I'll pen some stuff down later and put it up for yous to see, hopefully
 RC-1162
12-02-2005, 12:31 PM
its a good idea, but you need to come up with a VERY good explaination of how the ships or whatever can breach the hyperspace barrier at the edge of every galaxy. The Outbound Flight was sent to do just that before thrawn busted it.
 Liit Orda
12-03-2005, 8:44 PM
its a good idea, but you need to come up with a VERY good explaination of how the ships or whatever can breach the hyperspace barrier at the edge of every galaxy. The Outbound Flight was sent to do just that before thrawn busted it.

Hhmh... I will need to consider this.
 mr.jediman
12-23-2005, 8:52 PM
Great idea, but i agree with RC 1162, you need a very good explenation, but it's still a great idea! :)
 machievelli
11-21-2008, 11:21 PM
never written
 machievelli
11-25-2008, 11:41 PM
Who moved this here? It wasn't me...
Page: 1 of 1