Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Is this BF2 (PC) game dead already???

Page: 1 of 1
 russx
11-30-2005, 9:02 AM
I have only owned the PC game less than a week and it seems it's dieing allready.

I expected a lot of european multiplayer servers and theres is hardly any full ones. I have a choice of 3 servers under 100 ping and most others are over 300 ping. Most servers are empty or full of AI BOTS which I hate.

This game is good but there is not enough multiplayer support for it.

I have completed the very short disappointing Campaign and completed the Galactic conquest using the rebels. I don't fancy repeating it with the other factions as it gets too repetative. I must have defended Dagabah 10 times during it.

Why didn't I get a chance to defend Hoth in the campaign? They could have made the campaign 4x longer if they let you do it using all factions.

Lack of single player and a lack of multiplayer???
 russx
11-30-2005, 9:03 AM
Sorry wrong forum...
 THX1138_Scorpio
11-30-2005, 9:47 AM
Make sure you "search all regions" in the internet options. It will find servers further away, but a server in N. American shouldn't be THAT bad for you. I have a clanmate in England that plays on our PC hosted servers and has little to no lag.....
 Redtech
11-30-2005, 10:23 AM
Saying that, are mod tools out or are they using the BF1 stuff?
 ET Warrior
11-30-2005, 11:37 AM
This topic is being discussed in the general discussion forum (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=1953828#post1953828)
Page: 1 of 1