Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Off-Topic and On-Topic Fan Stories (Not RPG)

Page: 1 of 3
 90SK
11-29-2005, 8:40 PM
Post a short story you wrote here! It's the fun way to show off your work to others, in exchange for feedback. I'll start with a fable I wrote for my LA class:

The Appealing Kitten

By CaptainSkye

There once was an adorable kitten that always went swanking along the garden path in the afternoon. She was very attractive, with a pretty gold bow in her hair. All the ducks and rabbits rushed to the side of the road to greet the kitten, because she was so delightful and cuddly. They all wanted to be her friend as such. The kitten only gave them mews of contempt.

One glorious Sunday afternoon, the kitten was plodding along as usual. The sunlight shone so brightly, and reflected off her glossy coat. As usual, all the ducks and rabbits came running when they heard her a-mewing up the path. “Quank quank!” The geese called. “Mmph mmph” the rabbits grunted, since rabbits had no particularly distinguished noise they could make. The kitten did not even purr. As she rounded a bend, a platypus came up to her. She ignored it, turning up her nose as usual. The platypus stung her with its rear stingers because she had traveled too near to its nest. The end.

Moral: Don’t take respect and infatuation for granted.
 DarthAve
11-29-2005, 8:41 PM
GEE!!! Awesome!!
 Purple Squid
11-29-2005, 8:43 PM
Awww, that story was worthy of many publications.
 alliespixie
11-29-2005, 9:03 PM
sweet
 Purple Squid
11-29-2005, 9:08 PM
swanking along the garden path...

I find that this is my favorite part. Your use of descriptive, unique words makes the story a wonderfully colorful tale of action, romance, and adventure that will last through ages!
 alliespixie
11-29-2005, 9:10 PM
yeah
 DarthAve
11-29-2005, 9:17 PM
wow, did PS just sound smart?
 Purple Squid
11-29-2005, 9:19 PM
wow, did PS just sound smart?

You see, the word 'Seminole' comes from the Spanish word 'Cimarrone', a name given to a group of Native Americans.

Cimarrone means 'free people'.

Yeah, I can sound smart. ;b
 DarthAve
11-29-2005, 9:19 PM
hehehe, your new avatar is amusing. but still, congrats
 Purple Squid
11-29-2005, 9:38 PM
EDIT: DUH.
 DarthAve
11-29-2005, 9:53 PM
yeah.
 alliespixie
11-29-2005, 9:58 PM
hehehe
 Gruducuuz
11-29-2005, 10:07 PM
JOKE'D

This joke comprises between two or more people, because telling jokes to yourself out loud is disturbing. Afeter every part, the people should say "I don't know, why?" or nothing at all. If something else is said, just ignore it. Some people may come up with renditions of this joke.This joke also goes in parts.

Questions come after the ~ Answers (also told by you) are after -

~Why'd the first panda fall out of the tree?

-Because it thought it could fly.

~Why'd the second panda fall out of the tree?

-Because it was stapled to the first panda.

~ Why'd the third panda fall out of the tree?

-Because it thought it was a game.

~Why'd the fridge fall out of the tree?

-Because it thought it was a panda.

~ Why'd the kid fall off his bike?

- Because three pandas and a fridge fell on him.

This last part has two endings.

~Why'd the girl fall off the swing?

1. -She had no arms.

2. -She saw three pandas and a fridge fall on some guy on a bike.

Tell last part according to audience.
 alliespixie
11-29-2005, 10:08 PM
hehehe
 alliespixie
12-11-2005, 4:50 PM
okay people is this the off topic thread?
 Purple Squid
12-11-2005, 4:58 PM
No, the 'nevermind, don't post here, go away' thread is the off-topic thread. :')
 alliespixie
12-11-2005, 4:58 PM
damnit
 DarthAve
12-11-2005, 6:01 PM
I don't have any thing to say. Except...I's Chevy Chase and you're not.
 Purple Squid
12-11-2005, 6:09 PM
I'm not Chevy Chase?

Well, I've got nothing to live for now.
 DarthAve
12-11-2005, 6:27 PM
Your PURPLE SQUID! Christopher Walken said you rock, that's cool.
 alliespixie
12-11-2005, 8:25 PM
omg, he did say that
 DarthAve
12-11-2005, 9:14 PM
 alliespixie
12-11-2005, 10:02 PM
sweet
 DarthAve
12-11-2005, 10:04 PM
I've gotta have more cowbell!!
 alliespixie
12-11-2005, 10:07 PM
okay darth
 DarthAve
12-11-2005, 10:20 PM
.........right.
 alliespixie
12-11-2005, 10:22 PM
okay
 DarthAve
12-11-2005, 10:26 PM
I feel like shaking it.
 alliespixie
12-11-2005, 10:28 PM
by all means do so
 KingCheez
12-11-2005, 10:28 PM
I WRITE LAME FANFICTION FOR OTHER SHOWS

"Jeremie," the voice over the phone asked, "I had a funny feeling in my stomach - so I thought I was hungry. So I kept eating. But I didn't get any less hungry. So I ate more. But now I feel even more hungry."

"Aelita? It's four AM."

"I know. And I have this funny feeling in my throat too-"

"Aelita, waking up way too early? Throat feeling? Stomach aches? I'd think you're sick enough to miss school."

"What do you do when you miss school?"

"Get lots of rest. Call the office number and tell them you're sick."

"Alright." She hung up, calling the office number for absence, and went to bed again. Jeremie, meanwhile, was dialing the nurse to fake strep - he figured it was only his duty to keep to Aelita's needs and whims.

He opened the door silently, to see a dark room, blinds drawn, closet closed, desk full of neat notes. He saw Aelita sleeping so silently and sweetly. "How beautiful, how majestic." He ran his fingers through her hair, silently and stealthily.

"You look so peaceful when you're asleep," He climbed up onto her bed, facing the other direction from her, and holding her hand. "It's like you have all the time in the world. I wish I could fall asleep so easily," he said, looking at her tranquil, serene face. He stole a kiss gently from her lips.

He left the room, feeling much more calm, and yet ecstatic, than he ever had, until he was interrupted by a dull, sick voice, and the opening of two heavy eyes, whispering simply, "Jeremie, next time make sure I'm asleep."

Turning red, he fell to the ground.

AAARGH IT'S SO MUSHY IT IS DRIPPING
 alliespixie
12-11-2005, 10:29 PM
and what was this about
 DarthAve
12-11-2005, 10:38 PM
Yeah, It sounds confusing.
 alliespixie
12-11-2005, 11:25 PM
it is
 Purple Squid
12-12-2005, 6:05 AM
Oh! Cheez wrote for Code Lyoko!

Thumbs up!
 KingCheez
12-12-2005, 8:00 AM
THEY PRESSURED ME INTO MAKING ANOTHER CHAPTER

THE TENSION IS MAKING ME VOMIT

"Jeremie, wait," Aelita said, coughing into her hands. "I don't want to be alone. It's kind of weird."
"But...isn't it... weirder with me? I mean, I was just in your room while you were asleep and- It's just I..."

"No, it's not strange at all." Aelita smiled with this remark, climbing out of her covers, grabbing Jeremie by one shoulder.

"Aelita, I-I..."

"You're so cute when you're nervous, Jeremie. I like making you blush."

"..." Jeremie turned red once more. "B-I, I mean, but, I..."

"If you're not going to say anything, don't try." Aelita kissed him gently on the cheek. Jeremie turned around to face her, embarassed still.

"I feel like... It's odd. I can't understand this feeling."

"Then ignore it," Aelita said. "That's what I do."

Jeremie smiled, sitting on her bed, looking up. "I guess you're right." He grabbed her hand as she sat down next to him. "I've been such a weirdo all this time - I guess I understand human interaction less than you do."

"No, I don't understand it at all. But everyone else acts like this."

"How would you know?"

"I've read books and stories."

"That makes sense," said Jeremie.

He leaned closer to her, resting his head on her shoulders. They turned, kissing eachother and rolling on to the bed. As they embraced eachother, Jim opened the door.

"Just checking up on - -"

Jim shuffled backwards out the door.

"Uhh...carry on?" He muttered, backing away.

Maybe it was the sympathy card, but as he walked away, he decided it would be best if nobody knew about that.
 DarthAve
12-12-2005, 5:18 PM
Ummm, wowies. I should write a story abou that magical circle from 1st grade where we got brownies and then we all had whimiscal thoughts. I thought about atom bombs, ahh good times.
 alliespixie
12-12-2005, 5:53 PM
okay now i get it
 90SK
12-12-2005, 9:05 PM
Story = Good

Nice job Cheez. :thumbsup:
 alliespixie
12-12-2005, 10:45 PM
yeah, you so need to make your own show
 KingCheez
12-12-2005, 11:20 PM
WELL THEN YOU WOULD LIKE ANOTHER? LESS EFFORT MORE WORDS HOHOHO

Odd's Mistletoe

"So, are you going to the Christmas ball with Yumi, Ulrich?"

"Hey, Odd - why do you insist on calling it the Christmas ball? It's the holiday ball. Not everybody

celebrates Christmas here - we have a cultural variety."

"So you chickened out?"

"...Well, I'm going. And she's going. But I don't think we're going, you know...together."

"That's more embarassing than me going alone. Oh well. I'm going to cause some mischief anyway. I hear

Aelita's taking Jeremie to the dance - you know, she asked him, and he said-"

"Yeah Odd, I know," grumbled Ulrich.

"I'll be in the gym. You know, the gym, where the dance is going to be. For people who are going to the dance,

probably with their dates -"

"Odd!" Ulrich yelled. "It wasn't funny the first time you said it! It's not funny now, either?"

"Well, dress yourself up real nice, even though you won't even dance. Dork."

"Pffah."

Odd walked out through the snow. It was kind of freezing - but did it matter? With his prank, things would

heat up. Fast. He reached in his pocket - it was still moist and living. Great. He entered the room.

William waited at the door. "Hey, Odd, wait." He grabbed Odd by the shoulder. "Do you think Yumi would

want to dance with me?"

"No, I think she'd rather pour acid in her eyes. But there are plenty of other girls that already like someout

there. Like Sissi."

"Come on, Odd, be honest."

"No. I bet she totally digs you. You want to get rid of Ulrich, and she wants to get rid of Yumi. It's like

magnets."

"...I'll just wait for Yumi."

"Idunno. I hear she's going with Ulrich."

"That's not what she said when-"

"She shot you down?"

"...Just, go away."

"You're the one who asked me to talk."

"GO." This command was issued harshly, as Odd walked away laughing. He just had to get Sissi by William for

the first victims. So long as the good will of people prevailed, anyway.

He spotted Sissi among the crowd - maybe it was her ridiculous get-up, or maybe she just had this repelling

aura that was her personality.

"Aren't you watching the door? Ulrich's gonna be here soon," Odd said.

"Good idea!" Sissi said. "I think you finally got something right, scrawny."

"I am not scrawny," Odd muttered as she walked away. "I'm svelte."

He sneaked back to the door, where Sissi and William stood next to eachother. Almost trancelike, they looked

up. Dangling above them was a mistletoe, and they looked to eachother.

"Well?" Odd smirked.

"No! That's- You can't, I mean, I won't!"

"Actually," William stuttered, "it's school code - if you signed the forms to go to the dance, you're

susceptible to any and all mistletoe."

"That is the dumbest rule ever!" Sissi yelled, slapping Odd.

"But it's a rule," said Odd, "and imagine how bad it would be for you if your daddy finds out you broke the

rules?"

"Grrr... Fine." She turned, grabbed William by the shoulders, drew him forth, and pecked him quickly.

William was almost dazed.

"Huhh... That was..."

"Listen, I think I see Ulrich," Sissi said. She did, really; but she was unwilling to accept feelings for anyone

besides Ulrich. It was too outlandish a thought.

Ulrich walked in the door, followed by Yumi. Sissi intercepted him. "Oh Ulrich dear, I'm so glad you're here!

Let's dance!"

"Wait!" William gasped, shocked. "I thought we-"

"Odd made me!"

"But it's still-"

"No!"

Through the chaos, Ulrich and Yumi snuck away. They blended into the crowd together, as Odd snuck up. But

not before he spotted Jeremie and Aelita. They were dancing, both nervous.

He snaked through the crowd, putting the plant back in his pocket. He drew close, ducking below their sights

of vision, getting of to the side, producing the plant, rising up, and dangling it over them.

"Hey, Jeremie."

"Odd!" He had obviously seen the festive plant above their heads.

"What? Not with me! I mean with Aelita!"

"I know, but-"

"School policy."

"Odd..."

"You know you want to."

"Come on Jeremie. Don't be so shy."

He walked away, watching them introduce eachothers' lips to eachother. "Just one more minor prank before I

can start the real fun."

Slithering through the crowds, his next targets shyly accepted to dance with eachother, awkwardly trying to

dance. He drew close, combat crawling; to the ignorance of most of the school, the other ones ignoring him. He

was like that. He was just Odd.

He jumped up, startling the last couple, thrusting his hand into the air.

"Hey Ulrich. Hey Yumi."

"O-Odd!" Yumi yelled. They both stared at him, red faced. Odd prepared his simple "Not with me"; but it

wasn't necessary. They turned to eachother.

"Ehhhh, but it's..."

"You signed the form. It's school rules."

"B-"

"No buts, just do it."

Ulrich and Yumi drew their faces close to eachother, completely red. As they drew close enough to be almost

touching; a crashing came. Light fixtures had become unfastened, falling around the children. "Oh no!"

Jeremie yelled. "XANA!" He grabbed Aelita's hand, and ran out the door, to the factory route. Ulrich and

Yumi followed.

They got to the factory quickly, while Odd stayed behind to make sure nothing was happening.

He waited. His prank was so close to working; but of course, that had to happen. Everyone let the incident

slide slowly; nobody was hurt, and the lamps were rather small anyway. Jeremie and the gang came rushing

back in.

"So?"

"Nothing," Ulrich said between breaths. "Just a false alarm."

"Right," said Odd, quickly pocketing a screwdriver.

"What was that?"

"Oh, I just felt like ruining your moment."

I swear I am on a Code Lyoko binge since the series just ended. Last year I made all sorts of music videos.

EDIT: SEASON NOT SERIES. THERE WILL BE MORE.
 alliespixie
12-12-2005, 11:32 PM
sweet, they should so pay you for this
 DarthAve
12-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Ugh, I need to write a story about all those buttholes at the band show today. I swear I gave the finger 5 times.
 alliespixie
12-13-2005, 10:43 PM
i need to write a poem about the why i feel
 KingCheez
12-13-2005, 10:48 PM
LOL FICTION

Sand pushed on forth, and kept flooding the desert; as it did all over the world. There was nowhere to be safe from it any more. The planet was destroyed by dust, leaving behind only the strong, and horrible mutations. Humans were no longer dominant; Zorrikh, the monstrous beings that only resembled humanoids were. None were ever seen without their mechanical form, that was vaguely like a bipedal vulture. They controlled those who could not leave the sandworld of Earth.
Steps made no sound on the desert, as Neil walked further and further, dragging his sword around. He himself had sheer blonde hair, straight and falling to the back of his neck. He wore no shirt, showing a well-sculpted body, along with his torn jeans. His legs were torn themselves, covered in blood and scars. His sword was long and thin, with a blade that could cut metal itself. He walked slowly on the sand - walking loudly or making a sound attracted Mor Graelions, the sand demons. Those who had encountered them never lived to tell of it, with no remains left.

Neil walked further, hearing wingbeats. A huge dragon that took up the sky passed over him, providing sweet shade and coolness for just a second. He had no intent to keep walking, but he would not stay in the desert cities. He would not stay victim to the Zorrikh. He marched on only to the citadel.

The sun, and the Morning Star moved closer each second, it seemed, heat beating down. It was over one hundred degrees in the desert, and only the greatest of fortresses and rich homes had cooling equipment. Like the citadel. He marched on if not only for that one hope of getting out of the sun, and out of their disgusting mud houses.

It was still winter, and he already would break out in a sweat just by staying in the shade. Summers were a living hell; nobody dared to go out in that horrible condition. It was enough to melt through skin, and people moved underground. It was not much cooler, but it was a start.

Neil was the last living remnant of his family blood; no cousins, no brothers, no parents. He was born, and his parents were supposedly killed by the Mor Graelions. He had grown to hate everything on Earth; even humankind.

He picked up a fistful of sand, and let it slip through his stiff fingers. It was whisked away in the wind. He was truly scared deep down on the inside, but a stoic on the outside. Somewhere up in the sky rich fools hung over him, in nice, cold homes, blowing all the heat down on the world. Up in space was where rich people lived. But the one place better was the Citadel.

A towering black monument of all humans have worked for; a sanctuary from the Zorrikh, a sanctuary from war and battles. He would be home there. But now the sounds of an engine filled his ears. He looked behind him. A little to his side was a green bare-bones car. Huge wheels, pipe-like structure, and two seats. It shot towards him, and slowed down. He didn't see who was in it before; but now he saw.

"Neil, Neil," came the familiar voice of Manic, an outcast from his hometown, Mel'Khetta; he was sporting elven ears, black slicked back hair, a strapping black jacket, and a pair of torn up, ragged khaki shorts.

"I know where the citadel is! I saw it! It's behind us, I swear."

"What are you doing with that car?"

"I saw them. A Zorrikh Rebel showed me."

"You'll wake the Graelions."

"We can be saved."

"I can smell their filth tunneling to the surface already."

"It's just behind - I promise, I promise."

Neil closed his eyes, as a Graelion rose up, throwing its claw through the car, just through Manic's stomach and into the engine, withdrawing it and screeching a group meeting warning to its companions.

"Good going, Manic."

He opened his eyes, raising his sword, and faced it to the massive Graelion.
 alliespixie
12-13-2005, 10:51 PM
that was super sweet, 4 thumbs up
 DarthAve
12-14-2005, 2:02 PM
You have 4 thumbs. Wow, that deserves some kind of poem.

"The girl with 4 thumbs."
 90SK
12-14-2005, 2:05 PM
Speaking of thumbs: don't you hate it when someone says "you only have three fingers because a thumb and a pinky aren't fingers"? I mean, that's ridiculous.

Anyway, that fanficness is great Chez. Superbo job!
 DarthAve
12-14-2005, 3:40 PM
Your pinky is a finger, and your thumb is....Is your thumb really a finger?
 90SK
12-14-2005, 3:59 PM
Of course! Is it not a digit on your hand?
 alliespixie
12-14-2005, 4:01 PM
yeah but you still need your thumb or you would do much
Page: 1 of 3