Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Battle 5, Mission 3 "Break Emon Out of Brig"

Page: 1 of 1
 AthosD
05-09-2000, 12:36 PM
Probably a technical problem, but I thought I'd post this here just to be sure...

In the area where I've got to pick up the container...there's no nav buoy! Whether I pick it up first or not, it's just not there...I've quit the game and replayed it several times, but no difference. And yes, I have Version 2.02 http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/smile.gif)

Any help/ideas would be much appreciated!

Thanks folks,

Athos
 Crayon_Assassin007
05-09-2000, 2:47 PM
hmm... I know in the briefing that Dunari says that the container is Tiberium Gas (or something to that effect). Anyways, The REAL Container has (bomb) right beside its ID.
I did the same thing you did. When I found out that the nav buoy didn't immediately come up. I knew something was wrong so I pressed the "O" key on keyboard for NEXT Objective craft and <wala> I found the bomb. After you retrieve the bomb Dunari says something and off you go with new nav bouy activated.
hehe... just saw the cutscene following these series of missions. I think I'm in Battle 6 Mission 1 now...

------------------
ЁіЁІЁ№Ёє
hey, thats mine!
&lt;yoink!!&gt;
 Thrawn
05-09-2000, 2:49 PM
What mission is this, I don't remember numbers and battles, sorry.

------------------
"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"
ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn
Rogue 6
 garyah99
05-09-2000, 2:51 PM
Yes, make sure you have the right container. It will tell you from the scan that it contains the bomb.

------------------
Every time I think I've found the end of the rainbow...I trip over it.
 AthosD
05-09-2000, 6:27 PM
Ah, thanks Crayon, garyah! I actually did notice the bomb there too once, but didn't think anything of it. Duh.

Thanks again guys.

Athos
Page: 1 of 1