Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mysterie House

Page: 1 of 1
 Arepo
11-29-2005, 5:26 AM
I am not sure that this location (I mean the one with flying stuff) works properly, since when the blue or red magnets are turned on accordingly to coleurs of doors and characters become able to open the door, and then, well, they enter but after a moment just go out. What to do?
 Arepo
11-29-2005, 6:32 AM
I meant Mystery Vortex, of course.
I supposed to use somehow flashlight, but there seems no way to turn it on while characters being inside. Please help with that.
 Jake
11-29-2005, 2:36 PM
Only one of the doors actually goes somewhere, so try all the possible magnet color combinations.
 SyntheticGerbil
11-29-2005, 10:47 PM
Mystery House is a Roberta Williams game. Wi
 Arepo
11-30-2005, 2:35 AM
Only one of the doors actually goes somewhere, so try all the possible magnet color combinations.
But there is only one way to fit into the door. The magnets' levers create 2*2=4 combinations. Two of them make sam&max able to enter the darned two doors, and two others are unusable. And if you turn levers in wrong position, you cannot enter.
I can add that there is also yellow door, and I had managed to open it once. The result was the same as in other cases - they speak something about cheese and maybe they are scared of something.
At last I had observed the brown door, but there seems to be no possible way to get it.
 itchythesamurai
11-30-2005, 9:39 PM
Try walking further right on the screen, I think you might be missing the last magnet in that room.
 itchythesamurai
12-13-2005, 7:34 PM
Yeah, that happened to me too, and I didn't know I could walk inside the diner in the ball of twine either.
 woxel1
12-15-2005, 12:14 PM
Oh dear... then how did you find Frog Rock? :D
 itchythesamurai
12-15-2005, 4:45 PM
I think I ended up buying the walkthrough.
 SyntheticGerbil
12-16-2005, 5:31 PM
Mine came with one... it kind of sucks. It would have been nice to be stuck on one game for 3 years back then.
Page: 1 of 1