Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Interested in buying SWRC

Page: 1 of 1
 Nedak
11-28-2005, 12:20 AM
I wanted to buy the game but ever sence I played the Demo I did not have anymore interest in the game.. Is it good?
 Kurgan
11-28-2005, 2:01 AM
Great single player campaign (about medium length on normal difficulty). Interesting MP, but a lot of bugs and not a lot of variety. You can't kick people from your server and you can only do a few of the options without restarting. It's something of an incomplete job unfortunately.

But the game is worth playing through and doing a few rounds of MP. Just don't expect a game you'll be playing long term...

Get the PC version for the mods and the patch (which sadly only adds one extra MP map). LucasArts seems to have ceased development on the game, so what you see is what you get. There aren't many interesting mods out, just a big stack of MP maps for some more variety I guess.

Check my sig for the "boot camp" link which will give you some more info about Multiplayer.
Page: 1 of 1