Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Endor

Page: 1 of 1
 Dengar007
04-24-2000, 11:09 PM
Help, I can't figure out how to beat the third phase in the Endor battle. Is there an easy way to do it?
Dengar007
 Young Yoda
04-24-2000, 11:43 PM
Here I show you how I did before:

Ingore SDII Vehement, your wingmen in Y-wings, B-wings and X-wings will take it down! So, you and A-wings must destory TIE Starfighter. You must act fast, Press r to target nearest fighter, and press F to had autogunner fire on them. As soon as fighter being blowen to space duct after it hull is 0%, quickly r target another one, repeat as needed. After Vehement had been blowen to space duct while you and A-wing attack fighter, Y-wings, X-wings, and B-wings will join fight to clear fighter. After all of fighter cleared. Quickly target "Rendezvous Buoy Rally Point" after it is appear after fighter had been clear, then dump all laser and shield to engine to get you max speed to flew toward it, If you in range of 1.0 before time run out, you win!

Did you got this? I did it on easy.

May force be with you!
Page: 1 of 1