Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Psychonauts Chicken Dance

Page: 1 of 1
 junoluver
11-26-2005, 7:38 PM
This is an old music vid I compiled of Psychonauts footage (me playing, o' course) to a sample of the chicken dance.

The timing gets off at one point...it ran correctly in the movie maker, but when it converted to video, it didn't. ^^;

I know, it's a little dull in areas, because I never truly finished it and had to add filler, but I thought I'd share it since I figured some folks here might like it and make their own or share the ones they've done. XP

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1DIUCXKKRS74U0KW5L2U0WSKCG)
 Klia
11-26-2005, 7:49 PM
Sigh...I get no picture. I have a craptacular computer.
 alliespixie
11-26-2005, 8:00 PM
sweet
 DarthAve
11-26-2005, 8:14 PM
I'd love to see it, but I don't wanna download it. It sounds supasweet.
 shinzuku
11-26-2005, 8:58 PM
It's cool.
 Klia
11-26-2005, 9:13 PM
I'd love to see it, but I don't wanna download it. It sounds supasweet.

Just delete it afterwards. My computer is prone to viruses (it gets one every few days) and I got none from this (ran a deep virus check afterwards) so you should be safe.

Also I deleted it since I only got the song and not the video clip. Can anyone explain it?
 Ray_the_psychic
11-26-2005, 10:00 PM
(\__/)
(='.'=)
0~ ~0
(")_(") Do you see it it's a bunny. Sense I'm back I thought I'd come back in a me-ish way. The World Is Quiet Here. Victims of Family/Fire Disasters.
 Klia
11-26-2005, 10:07 PM
(\__/)
(='.'=)
0~ ~0
(")_(") Do you see it it's a bunny. Sense I'm back I thought I'd come back in a me-ish way. The World Is Quiet Here. Victims of Family/Fire Disasters.

Aww, that's very cute. I was wondering where you had gotten to.
 shinzuku
11-26-2005, 10:14 PM
It was the chicken dance. It shows the cover for the x-box in different colors. Then, Raz was dancing in Milla's mind. Then the plumber g-men were doing trumpets with the plungers. Then there was a clip of the hedgeclippers and the watercan g-men. Then fred's dancing because he's being lit on fire. Then Raz is running through the Lungfish's mind. Then there's the play in gloria's mind. Then there was a clip of the hedgeclippers and the watercan g-men. Then Raz is doing that dance in Fred's mind.Then running from the censor that is on fire. Then the big censor is confused and attacks the other on. And that's about it.
 DarthAve
11-26-2005, 10:21 PM
It sounds sweet!
 shinzuku
11-26-2005, 10:22 PM
Download it then.
 Klia
11-26-2005, 10:36 PM
It was the chicken dance. It shows the cover for the x-box in different colors. Then, Raz was dancing in Milla's mind. Then the plumber g-men were doing trumpets with the plungers. Then there was a clip of the hedgeclippers and the watercan g-men. Then fred's dancing because he's being lit on fire. Then Raz is running through the Lungfish's mind. Then there's the play in gloria's mind. Then there was a clip of the hedgeclippers and the watercan g-men. Then Raz is doing that dance in Fred's mind.Then running from the censor that is on fire. Then the big censor is confused and attacks the other on. And that's about it.

No Boyd?

Sounds awesome even though it doesn't show Boyd dancing. Sure there are G-men but....but.....

Seriously Junolover, you amaze me.
 alliespixie
11-26-2005, 11:47 PM
i know,i think i may put this chicken dance on my xanga right by shinzuku's music video.
Page: 1 of 1