Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Pff forums

Page: 1 of 1
 Jmaster3265
11-26-2005, 12:04 PM
The PFF forums seems to be down, does anyone know how i can contact someone who runs the site? admin mod?
 Perfect Soldier
11-26-2005, 12:25 PM
it seems you have been banned Jmaster....here is the post -

Hello all,

We had some problems lately with some spammers who disturbed our peaceful way of life here at Petroglyph Forums.

They have been warned multiple times and they refused to act accordingly and improve them self.

We never intended to ban people who spam since nobody is perfect but their actions have affected our moderator's team - their spamming upseted some of our moderators who decided to give up and abandon their duty as moderators of PFF.

http://swempireatwar.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1274)

So after seeing all this I here now declare that the following members are banned and they will be banned again if they return here under a different name:

Megajames
Jmaster3265
Eduardo

May the Force be with you all.
 Jmaster3265
11-26-2005, 12:44 PM
I didn't spam though? so i don't why i have been banned is it even permanet? also i didn't get warning if i did. Shows what kind of forums those are blame random membs for mods leaving?
 dorkthehunter
11-26-2005, 4:12 PM
I didn't spam though? so i don't why i have been banned is it even permanet? also i didn't get warning if i did. Shows what kind of forums those are blame random membs for mods leaving?

You didn't spam though???Hahaha! Yes, you did! All you did was spam! Serves you right!
 Jmaster3265
11-26-2005, 4:18 PM
??Making topics on the game is spamming? Correct me if i am wrong but isn't that what forums are for?
 popcorn2008
11-26-2005, 4:44 PM
I am locking this topic because all it is becoming is a flame fest. Jmaster if you were banned you were done so because of the judgment of other moderators at the PFF forums please do not post negative comments about them here.
 El Sitherino
11-26-2005, 5:52 PM
I'd also like to add that I've already told you not to make these threads Jmaster.

This is your final warning.
Page: 1 of 1