Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I can't play multiplayer please help!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 pablovi
11-25-2005, 11:22 PM
Hi, when ever I try to connect to a server(about 20 attempts) the map finishes loading and then I get this error "connection to host lost". So I can't play multiplayer, I've read this has happened to a few people, so I was wondering if anyone found a fix to this? OR if anyone have any idea of what can I do?

I'm connected through a router, but I also tried it connected directly to the modem and the same thing happens.

thanks in advanced
 pablovi
11-27-2005, 1:17 AM
I was able to finally play one map of multiplayer!!! I guess it was just luck, 1 out of 25+ attempts! But My luck lasted just one map, when the next map finished loading the "connection to host lost" error appeared again.

So, that leaves the Firewall or something blocking gamespy or the game out.
 pablovi
11-28-2005, 12:39 AM
Anyone? Hello?
 zerted
11-28-2005, 2:18 AM
Anyone? Hello?
Pick one thread. There isn't any point to having more than one thread on a single topic. People will still see it. Just bump the thread every few days if no one answers.
Page: 1 of 1