Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hex editing

Page: 1 of 1
 M1911A1
11-25-2005, 11:57 AM
As many of you I had the game the moment it was available and am in no mood to wait around for the tools to come out... I've done extensive modding on BF1942/Vietnam but never touched on hex editors. What I need is some sort of tutorial for hex editing; can any1 direct me to a source? Somewhere I can get a tutorial or basic walk through? I'm willing to take on any level of complexity I just need a push in the right direction.

Thanks.
 aknatn
12-07-2005, 7:31 PM
I need the same resources, I've done a lot of looking and can't find anything helpful, even on google. If you get anywhere, please help me in the same direction, I'll do the same.
OT: Big 1911 fan here. I've got a custom two tone with skeletonized trigger and extended slide release, just got a BHP too recently, one of brownings best designs and tons of fun to shoot. :tommys:
Page: 1 of 1