Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Who is the best Sith Lords?

Page: 3 of 3
 Blix
11-10-2008, 4:43 PM
Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus' abilities impressed me quite a bit, but I found Darth Vader (before Mustafar) to be a better Sith.
 Lord Foley
01-02-2009, 1:43 PM
Vader would have been the most powerful Sith ever, had Obi-Wan not completely rocked his *** before he could reach his full potential.

I can't stand Bane. Maybe it's just because that book was written so poorly, but I find him completely one dimensional and worthless.

I would have to say that straight up Force Power wise, Darth Caedus was the strongest. Don't get me wrong, though. Legacy of the Force was terrible.
 Fredi
01-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Darth Plagueis. Able to cheat death and make new life from the midi-chlorians. Awesome.

Well the thing is my friend we don't know if that's real or a lie that Sidious said to catch Anakin's attention. There only 3 that I know of that had been able to this, Andeddu,Darth Sion and I belive Nihilus was able to maintain his body on a some-sort of armor too using the force, they are the only 3 that can cheat death (That we have proof of).
 CommanderQ
01-04-2009, 12:10 PM
Well, Plagueis did discover the path of immortality, but he could not become immortal in the force, he discovered that only a Jedi was able to transform themselves into the force due to their light-sided capabilities that the Sith could not have

However, if the Sith's spirit was extremely evil, then the spirit could preserve itself until finding someone to reanimate into
 adamqd
01-04-2009, 4:00 PM
Karness Muur! have you seen this dudes feats? although not exactly immortality he got chops :) and one of the original Dark Jedi who first encountered Sith species and declared himself Sith Lord to boot

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Karness_Muur)
 Fredi
01-04-2009, 8:32 PM
Karness Muur! have you seen this dudes feats? although not exactly immortality he got chops :) and one of the original Dark Jedi who first encountered Sith species and declared himself Sith Lord to boot

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Karness_Muur)

Yup, he appears on Legacy. Creepy dude if you ask me. lol
 adamqd
01-05-2009, 3:52 AM
He's better in Rebellion because Dustin Weaver drew him :) but yea, when I first saw him in KotOR Comics Vector arc it was sweet, have you seen the panels of him at the Battle of Corbos? awesome
 Fredi
01-05-2009, 1:06 PM
Looks nice, looks like he used a yellow lightsaber in that time.
 Zwier Zak
01-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Post mustafar Vader wasnt really that great a swordsman his suit really impeded his abilities over time he got used to it but was still only really just above average.

He was great. You just have to forget all the prequel trilogy nonsens. Real duels look much like the ones in TOT.
 The_Dark_Jedi_Malaka
04-22-2009, 11:47 AM
I'm torn between Revan and and his apprentice Malak.

I mean, who else would cut out their apprentice's jaw? =]

But of course, the whole jaw-less thing looks pretty creepy and intimidating..

[the look on the one sith captain's face during the cutscene in K1 is priceless!]

I'd have to say in the end, Revan tops out, because Revan's fighting style is amazing, and he's amazing with tactics. Plus, his robe is quite nice. [I'm looking to either make or buy one for myself]
 CommanderQ
04-22-2009, 12:23 PM
Revan is a being of pure awesomeness indeed, complete with jaw-chopping action:D
 LordOfTheFish
04-22-2009, 1:28 PM
^He is most certainly not.

No man nor creature alike will ever defeat the evil "Lord Dark Helmet!"
 Seikan
04-23-2009, 6:42 PM
Well, George said that sidious was the powerful sith ever, so thats a G-cannon information, so he's the stronger.

But he was not the better "Sith" he maintain Vader in a relative weakness, to keep the power in to his hands, and at last he destroy the siths, Vader turn agains him and he had become the last sith alive, and death.

There only 3 that I know of that had been able to this, Andeddu,Darth Sion and I belive Nihilus was able to maintain his body on a some-sort of armor too using the force, they are the only 3 that can cheat death (That we have proof of).

There is a Sith emperor survivor of the great war of the hyperspace who cheat the death and still alive for thousands years, he attack the republic 300 years after the jedi civil war, and was the Emperor of the "true siths" that Kreia talk about in TSL.
 CommanderQ
04-23-2009, 6:51 PM
^He is most certainly not.

No man nor creature alike will ever defeat the evil "Lord Dark Helmet!"

Psh....no match for YOGURT!:D He finds Shwartz rings in cereal boxes he's so awesome!:D
 Te Je'karta Mand'alor
05-08-2009, 11:25 PM
this is not scavangerman this is his friend my fav sith has to be Exar Kun and bane
 Te Je'karta Mand'alor
06-02-2009, 10:53 AM
nobody's mentioned Naga Sadow... he's the one who built the sith order. before him there were only dark jetti. and darth bane restored it. them and exar kun are the best.
:ewok:
 Fredi
06-02-2009, 1:44 PM
Naga Sadow was a powerful sith, but I don't think he was the strongest, I mean he did fail trying to the Republic, Something that Sidious achieve, but we need to understand he did not had the type of technology the Republic had, Still, he would not be my choice if I where to pick.
 Darth Zavier
06-18-2009, 1:00 AM
I agree with Bass Patriot, Darth Maul is the best: 1. he had the most brutal training (if you search him on wikipedia, you can find this info.) 2. the only character in the SW movies to have a 2-bladed lightsaber. 3. best lightsaber combat skills

Note that these are opinions.
Page: 3 of 3