Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Eu Action Figures....

Page: 1 of 1

11-22-2005, 8:39 PM
hello guys, i'm new and was wondering, will they make newer and better Eu figures like Jacen SOLO ETC? I would love your opions. I hope they do ! or i'll blast them :blast5: . No just kidding, please tell me what you think.
 MasterNoah
11-22-2005, 9:07 PM
ooo i wish i had the eu figs i only have the luke and leia ones and i really wish they would make more
 Zappa_0
11-23-2005, 11:07 PM
I doubt it, the best way to find one is finding a custom one. Hasbro has no plans to do EU stuff. If you head over to rebelcum.com, you can see what hasbro has planned for 2006. Alot of cool stuff.

11-25-2005, 9:27 AM
Yes, I heard about what hasbro planon during in 2006, But they started a line many years ago called POWER OF THE FORCE! That had EU figures so i thought they might do them again.
 swphreak
11-25-2005, 4:07 PM
Seeing as how Hasbro is Hasbro, they'll never make new EU figures. If they're not going to release anymore Action Fleet, why would they release new EU figures...

11-25-2005, 8:53 PM
Well the top sellings of new books might help. If they see alot of people like Eu maybe...
 Katarn07
11-28-2005, 12:32 AM
Seeing as how Hasbro is Hasbro, they'll never make new EU figures. If they're not going to release anymore Action Fleet, why would they release new EU figures...

That's why I switched to minis. Only Vader seems to be a hot remake and you get plenty of guys with little to no screen time. By that I mean EU guys. '06 is the year of EU, baby. Can't wait :D

11-29-2005, 4:36 PM
Maybe anything can happen....
 Katarn07
11-29-2005, 9:40 PM
Maybe anything can happen....

All the EU that they make is prequel era. A Clone Commando from that video game is coming and they made the animated guys in both animated and realistic styles. And as said, the '98 EU line was made which was the best attempt at EU by Hasbro/ Kenner to this day.

Make some customs or buy some off eBay or switch to WotC miniatures game or wait for Sideshow's 12" line which is confirmed to contain EU characters. None of those solutions are cheap though....
Page: 1 of 1