Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Force Powers for Pyromaniacs

Page: 1 of 1
 clydeski
11-18-2005, 4:51 PM
This is my first attampt at a mod. It adds 3 new force powers:

Force Flame
''''''''''''''''''''
Dark Side Power

Those attuned with the force can focus it's energies to create a flame thrower like stream striking their target. Target receives 1-6 vitality damage for each level of the caster and experiences horror. With a successful will save of DC + 5 plus the casters level, charisma and wisdom modifiers damage is reduced by half and does not experience horror.

Knights Flame
''''''''''''''''''''''''
Dark Side Power
Prerequisites:
Level 9 Force User, Force Flame

Those attuned with the force can focus it's energies to create a flame thrower like stream striking their target. The huge energy usage results in a plasma detonation upon striking the target. This power should be used with caution around friendlies and neutrals since it can generate uncomfortable side affects. Target receives 1-8 vitality damage for each level of the caster and is knocked down. With a successful will save of DC + 5 plus the casters level, charisma and wisdom modifiers damage is reduced by half and knockdown does not occur. Anyone within 4 meters of the detonation, including the caster, hostile, freindlies and neutrals are pushed away from the detonation. A successful will save prevents being pushed.

Master Flame
'''''''''''
Dark Side Power
Prerequisites:
Level 18 Force User, Knights Flame and Force Flame

Those attuned with the force can focus it's energies to create a flame thrower like stream striking their target. The massive heat flow generated results in a thermal detonation upon striking the target. This power should be used with extreme caution around friendlies and neutrals since it can inflict serious injuries from the detonation. Target receives 1-10 vitality damage for each level of the caster and is knocked down. Additionally, their strength, dexterity, reflex throws and fortitude throws are reduced by 4, along with a 50% speed reduction for 18 seconds. With a successful will save of DC + 5 plus the casters level, charisma and wisdom modifiers damage is reduced by half, knockdown does not occur, strength, dexterity, reflex throws, fortitude throws are reduced by 2 and there is no speed reduction. Anyone within 4 meters of the detonation, including the caster, hostile, freindlies and neutrals receives 1 - 10 points of vitality damage for half the casters levels. Additionally they are pushed away from the target and their strength, dexterity, reflex throws and fortitude throws are reduced by 2, for 9 seconds. They also experience horror. A successful will save reduces damage by half and cancels all other effects.

Since this is my 1st try, would appreciate any comments from the pros around here about what could be done better or what was done wrong.

I know if they are used incautiously they can be hard on team mates and innocent bystanders. They are supposed to be. I tried to counteract how powerful they were by making them expensive to use in force points.

Really appreciate SToffe_MkBs, FredTetra and TK102s tools. I also stole a lot of Stoffe’s ideas from her scripts for use in here along with heavily plagiarizing her various files as templates. Made life much much easier. Thanks again.

Used Stoffe-mkbs TSLPatcher to install so hopefully this will help eliminate incompatibilities with other mods.

Posted here at PCGameMods http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/17182.html)

Thanks
 clydeski
11-18-2005, 4:57 PM
Anyone know how to make a correction on PCGamesMods? Noticed an error in my title.
 DuffmanDan
11-18-2005, 11:28 PM
once loged in, there is a link under your name at the top right that says "control panel" and "my mods"

find that specific mod if you have more then one, then make the alterations needed when it brings up the screen thats similar to the one you saw when you uploaded.

hope that helps
 clydeski
11-19-2005, 7:26 AM
Thanks Duffman
 sithrule88
11-19-2005, 2:38 PM
Your screen shots aren't showing. I think there might have been an error in uploading them.
 clydeski
11-19-2005, 6:34 PM
Your screen shots aren't showing. I think there might have been an error in uploading them.

I added some new pictures which work. Unfortunatley I can't get rid of bad ones. You'll have to click through the three corrupted pictures to get to the good ones. The link that lets me manage pictures doesn't work, I can only add new ones. Sorry
Page: 1 of 1