Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Bonsai Story Generator

Page: 1 of 1
 Klia
11-17-2005, 8:20 PM
Okay, so this is not exactly Psychonauts. But we as fans can make it Psychonauts.

Take any Psychonauts fic you have written and cut and paste it into the text box. Then press the button.

Huzzah! Story. The great thing about it is you can put in the same story as many times as you like and it will be different every time.

Example..my Boyd Fanfiction. Which strangely, seems more In Character than my original.

Bonsai Boyd
It was really happening.

And best of what was right about the store over but that would mean he was sure.

This time he tried to see through her little scheme and had informed the few sane ones shift was a recruiter or spy, he leaned back, allowing the intercom.

It was hard work Perhaps without it was necessary to skirt such common courtesies but he hadn’t known the store over the intercom.

It was hard work being a bit delusional.

Still he had done such things as he could.

Whistling a bit delusional.

Still he tried to share with their camera’s, spies, and malls where Their eyes were dismissed.

Obviously the peg nailed into the cameras worked against him sight of what was a strange gift he wouldn’t be unprotected on his way home.

So like every night he hadn’t known the splinters.

And when a guard.

Especially on his way home.

So like every night he would have to skirt such common courtesies but he
hadn’t known the chair to the clothes.

Boyd knew this job despite the peg nailed into the ability to endure.

After all he could convince the intercom.

It was hard work being a slightly goofy smile.

This problem had the advantage on the late shift where one had to be so perceptive of what was hard work being a guard.

Especially on the peg nailed into the wall.

It was hard work being a few days work’.

Perhaps without it as best of all he could convince the splinters.

And best of the store The devices that had been unproductive and he would understand.

Would understand why it as best as he hadn’t known the truth.

Now it as best as he was right about the young girl who always stopped in the women’s section.

He had been dealt with a few days ago when she had informed the camera beaming a recruiter or spy, he was sure.

This problem had the ability to target that They used were searching for him sight of all he could.

Whistling a splinter entered your skin… well it’s better not to see through the black boxes.

These cameras spies, and many other jobs.

Those happy, happy happy costumes.

Like this job despite the man was over but he hadn’t known the late shift was over but that he was strange in full attire.

There was common courtesy to the clothes.

Boyd knew this and worked around it would be so perceptive of the store over the store over but that man who always stopped in the head, maybe a slightly
goofy smile.

This problem had done such common courtesies but that would mean he would have hung ...
 shinzuku
11-17-2005, 8:22 PM
Where did you find the bonsai thing?
 Klia
11-17-2005, 8:23 PM
Where did you find the bonsai thing?

I meant to put a link up...now here you go

http://www.ncww.org/bonsai.html)
 shinzuku
11-17-2005, 8:27 PM
That is the frickin coolest thing ever.
 Klia
11-17-2005, 8:31 PM
That is the frickin coolest thing ever.

I know. I've been laughing my ass off for the past half hour.
 alliespixie
11-17-2005, 8:35 PM
sweet
 Klia
11-17-2005, 8:45 PM
The first story I ever put in there was my Fred VS Crispin. Ugh...when putting a story in the generator make sure your story is devoid of any mention of body parts.

Espically knees. They were not amused.
 alliespixie
11-17-2005, 8:46 PM
thanks for the advice.
 Klia
11-17-2005, 8:50 PM
thanks for the advice.

NOOOOOOOOO

Cover your eyes, that is my advice.

Another story fell out of my pocket. Now how did that happen?
DF

“Wow, I had not been…ahem...sick… I can’t believe it either.” And rights as Thompson was its nature.

The knight stood up that Cyclops,” Strongman gushed.

The knight stood up proudly, exhausted but proud.

“That was about to some obscure part of the Captain.

The Strongman was about to dismiss the Captain’s remark, “I can’t believe it either.” And rights as much.” Admist their conversation, Two Headed Baby had drifted over to add in his regular “Yes Captain, No Captain” routine.

“Right away from the Captain’s remark, “I can’t believe you missed it!” “Yes, yes.

I don’t feel so good.

Thompson was about to need some help.” Thompson lapsed into his specially made astronaut pants.

“Oh hello, 2HB.

What is it that you got there?” “Wow, I can’t believe it either.” And rights as

Thompson was quick to dismiss the Captain’s remark, “I can’t believe you missed it!” “Yes, yes.
I don’t feel so good.

Thompson felt a certain Two-Headed Baby had drifted over to dismiss the carnival, disappearing and reappearing as was its nature.

The Captain, a little annoyed at his specially made astronaut pants.

“Oh hello, 2HB.

What ...
 alliespixie
11-17-2005, 9:06 PM
hahahhahahhahahahah
 KingCheez
11-17-2005, 9:33 PM
That's a markov chain. It creates all sorts of crazy crap, like the vending machine of the undead HOLY CRAP I'M BACK!!!

The Date gone wrong? Yes.:

The Date Vernon still wasn't paying attention.
He had heard all sorts of her chin.
Franke inching his face close to contain her She tried to Make Out Cave, it was paying more dramatic if he was thinking of.
Suddenly, Vernon said, in the cave, looking at the sunlight reminded him of a story, about rocks, too.
Franke meanwhile, looked intently at Vernon, who still ignored her.
She didn't care, she liked the rocks in the cave, looking at Vernon, who still ignored her.
She tried to contain her boundless excitement.
He brought his hand ever closer to her.
She didn't care, she expected The Date Vernon still wasn't paying attention.
He had heard all sorts of a story, about how big the same.
The sunlight reminded him Vernon said, in the cave, looking at him.
Vernon knew this because the same.
The sunlight reminded him of a harder task than she liked the same.
The Date Vernon sat on the bottom of Suddenly, Vernon still wasn't paying more attention to the lack of her chin.
Franke meanwhile, looked intently at the sunlight beaming through the cave, looking at him.
Vernon said, in the cave, looking at Vernon, who still wasn't paying attention.
He smiled, and walked away.
Courting the sunlight beaming through the ...
 DarthAve
11-17-2005, 9:40 PM
Cheez, how long did it take your stuff from DF to get to you?

Too Good of Friends

Sasha and Milla walked into the main hallway of the Psychonauts Headquarters. Everyone knew they where together, except for the new girl. Milla and Sasha walked hand in hand up to the front desk. They both noriced that the usual secratary, Ms. Roberts, wasn't there, and the lady sitting there said, "You must be agents Nein and Vodello. Pleasure to meet you. I'm Adrianna LaAmore, Ms. Roberts replacement."

Adrianna was quite the looker. She wore black high heels to work and always had on a pencil width skirt and a button down blouse. Her blonde hair was always in a messy bun, and her glasses were securley on her head.

"A pleasure to meet you." Said Milla "It's always nice to see a fresh new face here at headquarters."

"Yes, the arcitecture here is quite lovely." Said Adrianna as she reached out for a handshake. When Sasha shook her hand, he felt a warmth he never felt before.
 KingCheez
11-17-2005, 9:46 PM
It took me about 7 painful days. SEVEN, PAINFUL, DAYS.
 DarthAve
11-17-2005, 9:57 PM
Shoot, It told me it'd take five days delivery for UPS. If it takes 7, I won't get to wear it 'till after Thanksgiving break.
 KingCheez
11-17-2005, 9:58 PM
Razputin climbed the rogue vine to the frost-covered top.
The small blue boy in horror as the Hand of Galochio grabbed onto the Psychonauts.
At the bottom?
A dying snowflake came down and opened it.
He skidded to the top.
Around him At the door hinge.
The winter was no longer filled with quickly, then, my friend!
The blue boy staggered to Floor 101 through a hole newly broken open, and these three need to the ground.
He removed the fire and scattered before Razputin jumped up, grabbing an extreme psychic interference wall just outside the wall, scaling the acid still followed him.
He saw the shoulders, slam him Before him crumble.
Acid began rising, and several warp barriers on each floor.
Trying to life.
Hahaha!
Razputin, you really don't wanna go in amazement, being joined by slamming him stood two children, and mounted his way to get out of his Levitation ball.
He made a quick descent to keep the disappearing ball, putting two fingers out of his goggles again Razputin, darling, you know never to take a single second to life, only to quiet itself again.
Razputin, darling, you know this isn't where you fool!
Don't you belong, said a dark, grating voice, that was no longer filled with acid.
Come on.
What're we waiting for?
Razputin you fool!
Don't you fool!
Don't you and these three story stairwell.
He grabbed onto the still followed him.
He removed the disappearing ball, putting one hand to his pocket, and outlandish outfit grab the other out the spiked tip, threw it came down it.
Time seemed to life.
Hahaha!
Razputin, you up like a beam. (I wonder if this is a babelfish double translator.)
Doing a high-pitched young and misguided deep down He reached an apple in pain, and heard clicking.
He saw the floor he grabbed the Hand tore it He came a voice as a strange sick sensation.
Another monitor came to avoid a single second to get this over with his other by the disappearing ball, putting one hand to his spine by slamming him Before him were two aquatic tanks, hands lit on another, wearing a dark, grating voice, that the boy in the door, and launching himself across the 96 floors to Floor 96 through a swipe of a frozen vine with acid.
Come on.
What're we waiting for?
Razputin jumped up grabbing an elevator, and heard clicking.
He removed the door hinge.
The small blue boy's hands lit on fire.
The small blue boy staggered to avoid a small blue boy looked around, to its left spewed water towards him.
Razputin could even blink.
Raz climbed the Hand tore it like a dark, grating voice, that seemed young and misguided deep down there!
Milla would get high ground.
Time was a blazing fire and into the frying pan.
Before him were not expecting him, one hand, and a gigantic water tank to avoid a hole around to find a blazing fire began.
Razputin swung on What're we waiting for?
Razputin Came a headband, and watched in a blender.
Raz raised himself up, but the acid still followed him.
He removed the 96 floors to slow down He reached an electric cable, producing a free-floating crate.
It'd serve for a few more down.
He screamed as he saw the door out of Floor 103 in a blender.
Razputin darling, you fool!
Don't you belong, said a dark, grating voice, that said ACID.
He took hold of Galochio grabbed at his other hand.
Razputin!
came a voice that seemed young and the tied up body of the Psychonauts.
At the bottom?
A cold clammy death.
He saw a dark, grating voice, that was no longer filled with one hand, and into the fire and grab him, and lowered his other hand.
Razputin!
came to another door.
Zanotto and Ford Cruller.
The head of here would get out in front of the building.
There's an electric cable, producing a blender.
Razputin came a long stairwell, and bend his new guest.
Oh, Razputin!
he A low, emotionless voice as a gas, and bend his mouth, covering his other hand.
Razputin!
came Razputin shoved the dark room, and scattered before Razputin jumped up, grabbing an apple in time.
He saw the ground, and in warning, as a small corridor, switching quickly to a swipe of the three need to the ground, and in warning, as the electrified, ever-more-powerful Hand tore it came down below him.
At the bottom?
A cold clammy death.
He finally climbed up the wire.
It never came.
Raz raised himself across the top?
The winter was painted pure black on a window.
The small blue one to quiet itself again.
Razputin, darling, you know never came.
Razputin darling, you and these three story stairwell.
He reached an elevator, and the tied up body of his mouth, covering his other hand.
Razputin!
came Razputin shoved the fire and the blue boy looked at Razputin, after sliding the boy-sized opening.
As he looked down below Don't go down there!
Milla shouted, but the acid Come on.
What're we waiting for?
Razputin jumped up to avoid a strange sick sensation.
Another monitor came to the top.
He was thrown so fast into it, that the boy in the 96 floors to go in horror as the electrified, ever-more-powerful Hand tore it open, and wreckage of the three story stairwell.
He saw the room that seemed young and misguided deep down as his Levitation ball.
He made a giant monitor came to get high ground.
Time was a dark, grating voice, that said ACID.
He felt a hole, newly broken open, and grab him, and noted that was no longer filled with one hand, and frozen.
A cold clammy death.
He saw the doors open, only to quiet itself again.
Razputin, darling, you really don't wanna go in amazement, being thrown to get this isn't where you know never came.
Razputin climbed up like an apple in time.
He grabbed onto a hanging pair of the Psychonauts.
At the bottom?
A cold clammy death.

If it's eerily poetic, it's bold.
 KingCheez
11-17-2005, 10:00 PM
Shoot, It told me it'd take five days delivery for UPS. If it takes 7, I won't get to wear it 'till after Thanksgiving break.
Wow thanksgiving break? It starts tomorrow here. Party time. And Nicole wrote me a letter with more Vernon drawings (and Yinyah!) in it. <3

My life is rad.
 alliespixie
11-17-2005, 10:02 PM
sweet, i like reading these stories.
 DarthAve
11-17-2005, 10:03 PM
Wow, luckyness. Ours starts next wednesday.
 alliespixie
11-17-2005, 10:05 PM
Wow, luckyness. Ours starts next wednesday.
hey so does mine.
 DarthAve
11-17-2005, 10:08 PM
Sweet.
 alliespixie
11-17-2005, 10:10 PM
during turkey break i'm going to see the new harry potter movie. go ahead darth and make as many jokes you like. i won't mind.
 Klia
11-18-2005, 5:37 PM
Oleander reached once more just to see if you would contact us as much force he jammed the keys into the mentally deranged asks for your time.
Sincerely, Ashlyn Asylums Oleander slid out the message.
Dear Morceau Oleander, Ashyln Asylums home for your services.
We are sure a million times but we would be his pockets.
He jammed the summer camp was drying up an appointment.
Thank you want to make out of the joy of gas?” He jammed the ignition,
Oleander pushed down over the engine of victory and set up quickly.
The world had looked over the steering wheel was a man such as you would contact us as you must have a ride in him, his old, cramped car, only thing he read the field of your ability is needed.
We have come to a slight patient overflow.
Said patient overflow.
Said patient has been one hell of victory and admitted defeat.
“I’ll ask the keys into the ignition with as you must have a man such as you would contact us as much force And then suddenly the keys into the ignition,
Oleander smirked when he could, he slumped down over the message.
Dear Morceau Oleander, Ashyln Asylums Oleander smirked when he had read it right.
It was a slight patient has been restrained and the money made from the summer camp was able to start, nothing.
With more just to a slight victory.
“Ha!
As always, I win!” Oleander Ashyln Asylums home for the crumpled; coffee stained slip of the leather seat, the only thing he read the ignition, concentrating more just to make out the message.
Dear Morceau Oleander, Ashyln Asylums home for your services.
We have come to himself, basking in the ignition, concentrating more force, he read the ignition, Oleander pushed down harder on and he tucked the field of a ride in him, his gloved hand held it was readable and the money made from the force.
And then suddenly the neighbors.” Oleander laughed to have the pedal, willing it to start, nothing.
With more force, he read the wheel was readable and if he hadn’t been hired for your time.
Sincerely, Ashlyn Asylums only to have come to start, nothing.
With more intensely upon it; still nothing.
He had looked over it a full schedule Of course he could, he tucked the mentally deranged asks for your services.
We have come to understand that another problem was no response.
Doing the leather seat, the keys in that powerful, fast, and undergone many therapeutic sessions but this time he tucked the pedal, willing it still nothing.
He stiffened, eyeing the money made from the summer camp was moving, inch by inch.
Each turn of victory and admitted defeat.
“I’ll ...

And it just ends.
 alliespixie
11-18-2005, 5:43 PM
that sounds a little werid and i got confused.
 Klia
11-18-2005, 5:43 PM
He had been expecting a raving lunatic.
“Grab a stool, legs crossed, posture perfect.
The only thing was laughing at him.
That thing was laughing at him.
He added as if divulging in a strappy jacket and peculiar looks was tall, clad in a secret.
“I hear you’re a secret.
“I hear you’re a strappy jacket and peculiar looks was scratchy, dipping on the floor.
He did find a secret.
“I hear you’re a stool, legs crossed, posture perfect.
The only thing that could possibly mark this man as crazy was that sentence again.
Was it some sort of cruel joke he was not raving.
Actually, the lunatic was laughing at him.
That thing that could possibly mark this man as crazy was laughing at him.
He wore a chair, my treat.” His voice was far more unnerving than a busy man.” There was sitting calmly on odd syllables.
Oleander looked around; there weren’t any more seats.
“Uhh…” “Wonderful!
Now what is it some sort of gentlemanly mannerisms and peculiar looks was his appearance.

This is so short bolding wouldn't help. However I love the "sentence again" sentence.

It sounds like Loboto is talking the whole time and Oleander's like....Wha?
 alliespixie
11-18-2005, 5:48 PM
now i get it.
Page: 1 of 1