Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars vs STAR TREK

Page: 1 of 1
 vader815
11-17-2005, 7:03 PM
I want to know who wants to have a game with the republic against the FEDERATION, the sith versus THE BORG.
 Jeff
11-17-2005, 10:40 PM
I would have to say that a game like that would turn into an intergalactic flame war between the SW fans and the trekkies :xp:
 cafa
11-17-2005, 10:58 PM
I would have to say that a game like that would turn into an intergalactic flame war between the SW fans and the trekkies :xp:
i agree. but i want kill some trekk's hehe. for me this wouldnt be that much, since my favourite part of SW arent the ships, but the JK's. And the bigger part of ST are the ships... i never like too much 'ship battles' i aways prefer ground assaults
 Sithxace
11-17-2005, 11:00 PM
ha starwars always...i believe tv series ruin the stories and the whole feel/movie cause of the low budget quick and short ways of continuing the story or universe etc. Thats why i catious with the whole starwars tv series in the futur, hope they oput a lot of time, money and budget into it. Like top notch CGI and actors and stories. Plus withgout it you will only see the starwars unviverse slowly fade away
 El Sitherino
11-17-2005, 11:21 PM
This thread is over.

Please do not make another one.
Page: 1 of 1