Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Menu screen display problems

Page: 1 of 1
 DrRock
11-17-2005, 9:25 AM
Hi. I have my monitor resolution set at 1200x1024 or something like that for a 19" LCD. When I fire up BF2, I get this screen that is split up and down and left and right, forcing me to move my mouse either up to the top or down to get to the options. I can't see all the menu choices. Do I have to change my monitor resolution to 800x600 to fix this? I had this problem with Dungeon Siege 2 also. Why can't these guys make high resoultion menu screens or is it something else? Thanks
 zerted
11-17-2005, 10:03 AM
I'm not sure what problem you are describing. Could you post a screenshot of your screen? Use the Print Screen button (sometimes 'Prtsc'). Press it, when paste into a picture program such as Paint. Upload it to some place like http://www.imageshack.us/) and provide the link to it here.
 DrRock
11-17-2005, 10:34 AM
I'll try not at the computer currently. It looks like when you wallaper a picture to your desktop and the picture is a different size and you get parts of it on the left and right and top and bottom.
 zerted
11-17-2005, 10:41 AM
Are you saying the top of the game is wrapping around and being displayed at the bottom of your screen?
 DrRock
11-17-2005, 10:46 AM
Yes exactly but only on the menu screens. The game play screens are fine
 GECOFLUX
11-19-2005, 7:14 AM
i've got a simular problem with 1600x1200 resolution. ingame is fine, but the menu screen just look terrible (in 800x600 i guess). is there a solution to boost up the menu resolution?

this is the first time that i've seen such an ugly menu screen in a pc game!
Page: 1 of 1