Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Strange Problem

Page: 1 of 1
 SilverSentinal2
11-16-2005, 10:09 AM
Ok I fully admit I'm a colossal idiot. I tried to install defender's wrist console 1.6 for TSL and when I went to start the program it came up that the entire program wasn't installed properly. So I deleted everthing from the hard drive to re-install the program then mod it again. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment because now the computer doesn't read the play disc. Its no my CD ROM because my other disc programs are fine. What on earth did I do???
 Darth333
11-16-2005, 3:48 PM
The computer not being able to read the play disc has nothing to do with a mod. It's either your disc or cd drive.

BTW, if you ever happen to install a mod incorrectly, you simply have to delete the files from your override folder. You don't need to reinstall the game.
 SilverSentinal2
11-16-2005, 5:09 PM
Thanks! I've seen you around pcgamods.com you should really put up some some more screeshots of your stuff. I can't never decide what I want unless I know what I'm getting. I wish I could make cool stuff too.
Page: 1 of 1