Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What Star Wars Episode is your favorite?

Page: 3 of 3
 igyman
10-02-2006, 3:10 PM
Before the prequel trilogy my favourite was Ep VI Return of the Jedi, but now it's Ep I The Phantom Menace. Why? Because of Darth Maul and his famous double-bladed lightsaber and the great swordfight scenes. The only shame is that Maul had about two lines in the entire movie.
 grievous797
01-21-2007, 9:42 PM
Empire all the way.
 Du Man
12-02-2007, 11:58 AM
I have to say Return of the Jedi for nostalgia reasons.

Give it a good 10 years, and you'll soon realise that ESB and the Original Trilogy will stand the test of time, even longer than the Pre-Trilogy.

I'm really surprised so many picked Sith over the other movies, or that anyone even liked the prequels, but I'll agree with Antizac's statement because you've got to admit that since I-III was all CG, those polygon counts are going to really standout in the future compared to the labor of love modeling that went into the FXs of IV-VI.
 Darth_Xasthur
12-05-2007, 11:28 PM
I put 3, but its really a toss up between 3,5, and 6.

That is true, but EMPIRE ALL TEH WAY!!!!!!! 3 was good and so was Jedi.

And i will say the owrds of solid snake to your icon, thats what its about! :twogun:
:vsd:
 Darth_Xasthur
12-05-2007, 11:30 PM
I put 3, but its really a toss up between 3,5, and 6.

That is true, but EMPIRE ALL TEH WAY!!!!!!! 3 was good and so was Jedi.

And i will say the owrds of solid snake to your icon, thats what its about! :twogun:
:vsd:

clones was the worst one

1- empire
2- jedi
3- New Hope
4- Sith
5- Phanton
6- CLones

EWWWW
 littleman794
04-28-2008, 5:45 PM
Revenge of the Sith all the way!!!!!!!!!!!Lots of rad fights, killing, he goes to the dark side, best graphics.....all in all the best!!!!!!!
Page: 3 of 3