Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rescue from Mustafar

Page: 1 of 1
 Alkonium
11-07-2005, 10:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/Phil40k/Alkonium2.jpg)
Note: This story is based off a dream I had last thursday. So if you want to blame anyone, blame my subconcious.
Date:65 ABY

A long time ago in a galaxy
far, far away....

STAR WARS

Rescue from Mustafar

It is a dark time for the Galactic Republic.
The ancient assassin droid HK-47 has declared war
and attacked Coruscant, taking Kaitй Naberrie,
Senator of Naboo and the love of the Jedi Knight
Isomah Enu hostage.

The abduction of Kaitй has nearly turned him to
the Dark Side of the Force, although Master Skywalker(Ben,
not Luke) has sent him, as well as the Jedi Knights Hethra Iazoki and Alkonium Kaltas to Mustafar to stop HK-47.

Jumping to lightspeed in the Ebon Hawk II, named for the
ship flown by the great Jedi Revan, hoping to save Kaitй
and determine the fate of the galaxy....
 RobQel-Droma
11-07-2005, 11:28 PM
Don't you just love those dreams? :D This looks interesting, I will have to check it out.

BTW, I like the thing on your location: "On Mustafar, rescuing..." :)
 Alkonium
11-08-2005, 8:39 AM
As the Ebon Hawk II(which will now simply be referred to as the Ebon Hawk) travelled to Mustafar, Alkonium sent a message back to the Republic Chief of State. "How are the Yuuzhan Vong taking the attack on Zonama Sekot" He asked the Chief of State.
"Not well. We're not sure how HK-47 found the planet, but we do know why. The Vong, with their organic technology, were the perfect target for HK-47's first attack. Fortunately, they're sending a squadron of Coralskipper to help you out." The Chief of State replied.
 John Skywalker
11-09-2005, 4:33 AM
interesting keep it coming
 Alkonium
11-09-2005, 9:49 PM
As the Ebon Hawk travelled toward Mustafar, the three Jedi discovered a massive droid fleet composed of many droid ships from past wars, including Vulture Droids, Tri-fighters, TIE/d's, MAF's, as well as some of a design they had never seen before. "Ultimatum: You are trespassing within Droid Space. Return to Republic Space immediately or be destroyed." They heard on the comm. "Listen, HK-whatever, we don't care how much you hate meatbags, but we're going to land on Mustafar whether you like it or not." Isomah replied.
 RC-1162
11-10-2005, 12:11 PM
um... you do know that Yuuzhan Vong are enemies of the Republic, right?
 Alkonium
11-10-2005, 4:27 PM
um... you do know that Yuuzhan Vong are enemies of the Republic, right?
In this story, they were enemies, but it's based 35 years after the end of the NJO, and a lot can change in that time.

"We have a job to do here, try not to upset him." Hethra said to Isomah after he had incurred the wrath of the droids. "Coralskippers attack!" Alkonium said into the Villip aboard the Hawk. "Yes sir, Jeedai Kaltas!" The Vong commander replied. "Get to the gun turrets, Isomah." He then said.

BTW: The Ebon Hawk in this story is a Corellian YT-1930 painted like the Ebon Hawk from Kotor
 Alkonium
11-12-2005, 7:33 PM
"Report: The meatbags have engaged our forces in space, with a squad of fighters that are meatbags themselves." HK-101 reported to HK-47.
"Only the meatbag Jedi are this bold." HK-47 replied. "Destroy them."
 Alkonium
11-18-2005, 5:57 PM
After shooting down several droid fighters, the crew of the Ebon Hawk was able to land on Mustafar. "Kaitй will likely be held in one of the downed Old Republic ships, likely the one least decayed. The leading HK droids will most likely be in the old Confederate base. I suggest we split up." Hethra explained to Alkonium and Isomah.
"I'll find and rescue Kaitй. You guys go destroy HK-47." Isomah replied.
 Alkonium
11-20-2005, 4:54 PM
"HK-47 isn't here. Not even on this planet." Hethra said to Alkonium. "But our actions will have a major impact on the war."
"HK-101?" Alkonium asked.
"Exactly. He was the last in the HK line to have actual intelligence. After that, it was all brawn and no brains." Hethra replied.
"I sense several HK-300's nearby, in stealth mode." Alkonium warned. Both of them then activated their lightsabers.
-----------------------------
"Kaitй, I thought I would never find you." Isomah said, reunited with his love.
"Careful, my love. HK-101 has set a trap." Kaitй replied. Isomah then jabbed his lightsaber backwards, destroying a cloaked assassin droid.
 Alkonium
11-24-2005, 6:34 PM
"Return to the Hawk, my love. I will be back shortly." Isomah said to Kaitй before going to join his fellow Jedi in finding HK-101.
------------------------------------------
Alkonium's saber staff mowed down five HK-300's in a single swipe, but even that would not deter the wave of droids attacking him and Hethra, whose mastery of Soresu would have given him the upper hand if not for the hundreds of droids attacking.
"There's too many of them." Alkonium said to Hethra.
"I have an idea. Let's both pass Electric Judgement around the whole room." Hethra replied, shortly before he and Alkonium wiped out the HK droids in a flash of yellow lightning.
Shortly after Isomah joined them. "I trust you found Kaitй, then?" Alkonium asked.
"Yes, she's safely back in the Hawk. Now let's go destroy HK-47." Isomah replied.
"HK-47 isn't here, only his right-hand droid, HK-101. It will still take three Jedi to defeat him, though. Good timing." Hethra told him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is just background information on the characters.

Alkonium Kaltas
Homeworld: Coruscant
Species: Human

Hethra Iazoki
Homeworld: Tython

Isomah Enu
Homeworld: Corellia

Kaitй Naberrie
Homeworld: Naboo

Ben Skywalker
Homeworld: Ossus

Bob Secura(Republic Chief of State)
Homeworld: Ryloth
Species: Human-Twi'lek Hybrid
Gender Male
 Alkonium
11-25-2005, 10:05 PM
"HK-101! Where is HK-47?!" Isomah shouted angrily at HK-101.
"Condescention: Oh you meatbags and your emotions. Heheheh." HK-101 replied.
"HK-101, we're giving you a choice: either you tell us where HK-47 is, or we pull it out of your memory core." Alkonium said to the ancient droid.
"Threat: How about the choice where I kill all three of you meatbags?" HK-101 responded, pulling out two red lightsabers. The three Jedi then pulled out their own lightsabers, each a master of a unique form, Hethra of Soresu, Isomah of Makashi, and Alkonium of a double-bladed variant of Djem So. HK-101 blocked all of their attacks, until Alkonium blocked both of HK-101's sabers with his own saber staff. HK-101 then quickly slid his lightsaber, cutting off the lower half of Alkonium's right arm, then he used an electric shock to knock the Coruscanti Jedi out. Unfortunately for HK-101, Alkonium's saber staff fell, cutting off the droid's own right arm. Isomah then pulled Alkonium's saber to him with the force, and put it and his own saber to the droid's neck, ready to scissor-snip it off.
"I'll ask you again, where is HK-47?" Isomah threatened him.
"No! It's not the Jedi way to strike an unarmed opponent." Hethra warned him.
"Statement: A useless gesture. Threats mean nothing to ...." HK-101's defense was cut off at the same time as his head.
"Take the head. We're done here." Isomah said to Hethra.
"We'll have to take him to a medical facility." Hethra replied, pointing to Alkonium's unconscious body.
 Alkonium
11-28-2005, 2:35 PM
At a medical facility on the sinkhole world of Utapau, Alkonium was fitted with a prosthetic arm and Hethra contacted Jedi Master Ben Skywalker and the Republic Chief of State Bob Secura. "Good news gentlemen. We've successfully rescued Senator Naberrie, destroyed HK-101, and discovered the location of HK-47." He said to them. "Very good. Where is he?" The half-Twi'lek Chief of State asked. "He's relocated the droid army to M4-78. I suggest you take most of the Republic fleet with you to confront him." Hethra replied. "Impressive work. The Jedi Council has decreed that you are to be promoted to the rank of Master. Well done, Master Iazoki." Master Skywalker told him. "What about Alkonium and Isomah?" he asked. "Alkonium is skilled with a lightsaber, but little more, and Isomah is fighting a losing battle with the Dark Side. Prepare to meet the Republic fleet at M4-78, Master Iazoki. Skywalker out."

The Ebon Hawk then left Utapau, bound for M4-78, to meet the Republic, and put an end to the Great Droid War.
 RC-1162
12-02-2005, 10:39 AM
you could put all these posts in one big one, you know?
and youve got a pretty good story, keep it up
 HK-42
06-11-2006, 8:46 PM
cool
 Diego Varen
01-07-2007, 1:40 PM
Since I've been in The Sith Resurrection RP, I decided to read some of the backstories to them and it was great reading the exploits of Alkonium Kaltas, the father of Komad and Alkea. Seeing HK-47 evil was something I wasn't thinking of seeing, but you've captured his personality, as well as his body guard, HK-101 perfectly. The only things I would improve on, is putting each new Chapter with Chapter 1 or whatever, so I know what I'm reading and the Chapters a bit longer. I would also like less ancestors of characters, since it seems to make the Fic a bit worse for me, but other than that it was great. I'm looking foward to reading Triumph of the Republic and the Fall of the Sith Fics.
 machievelli
11-20-2008, 1:49 PM
read
Page: 1 of 1