Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Instant action help

Page: 1 of 1
 DeSade
11-07-2005, 12:35 AM
Is there a map/setting whatever that will allow me to play as a Jedi hero unit (pref Anakin) and practise against the Temple Jedi (not heros just plain Jedi).

I suck with and against Jedi and I need a bit of practise.
 Kurgan
11-07-2005, 1:17 AM
Unfortunately you can't "practice" these single player adventures that are unique to single player (except by reloading your saved game). The Instant Action campaigns are just the multiplayer campaigns with only bots and yourself.

If you can't do it in the training mission then reloading saved games are your only option I guess. :(
 DeSade
11-07-2005, 4:48 AM
But aren't the generic Jedi in the temple just bots also?
 zerted
11-07-2005, 5:40 AM
But aren't the generic Jedi in the temple just bots also?
Yes they are. They are 'smarter' bots and block your shots too. There are a few Jedi Masters who carry dual lightsabers. Those Jedi Masters can also throw them at you.
 deamonomic
11-07-2005, 9:42 AM
00 eeep
 T10
11-07-2005, 10:20 AM
It's not too hard. Just run backwards and roll/sprint away if they get close. Use an engineer or heavy trooper for best effect. Their explosives are great traps, and their primary weapons make short work with one or two direct hits.
Page: 1 of 1