Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

jedi (remain one by racking up kills?)

Page: 1 of 1
 deamonomic
11-06-2005, 8:13 PM
from the demo ive played im guessing you can keep a jedi as long as you keep the jedi's health up. am i correct in thinking this? :saberb:
 Jennaida
11-06-2005, 8:15 PM
Essentially. It 'heals' after you start losing health/time for every kill you get. So keep getting kills ;)
 deamonomic
11-06-2005, 8:17 PM
yea, but what im asking is if you can keep the jedi or hero as long as the mission last if u keep the health up. ive heard some ppl say that you can only keep a jedi for so long.
 ParanoidAndroid
11-06-2005, 9:09 PM
Nope, as long as you have health you can keep your jedi, but of course your health is constantly decreasing so if you want to stay a jedi for the entire game you'd better get a lot of kills.
 guess4762remix
11-06-2005, 10:41 PM
what if you die?
 JawaJoey
11-06-2005, 11:18 PM
"Health" and "Time" are basically intertwined for hero characters. Instead of health you have a lightsaber picture. Gradually, as time passes, it decreases. Getting damaged doesn't deplete from any sort of actual health, it makes the bar shorter. Getting kills increases it.

So you can't "die" as a hero. If you get damaged enough without killing enough people, the hero will leave, which is basically like dying. But if you just run out of time because you didn't kill anyone, the same thing will happen.
 Micahc
11-06-2005, 11:20 PM
Yes, to put it bluntly, you can be a hero for the whole match. Done it before on the demo and on the Tantive IV as Vader, I just ran in and threw my lightsaber everywhere., got like five kills from one throw once.
 deamonomic
11-07-2005, 9:21 AM
kool, i have made it through the xbox demo with obi-wan. i even managed to kill general greivous. though... i almost "died" i had --- that much health left. realy i did! but some how... i managed to bring it back up an finish the mission. usualy id use one of the mini walkers to kill general greivous.
Page: 1 of 1