Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Any SWBFII Clans on XBC?

Page: 1 of 1
 SmashinPumpkin
11-06-2005, 4:53 PM
Hi i normally just read these forums but my Halo clan is starting to move to Star Wars Battlefront II and I was wondering if anyone played on Xbox Connect?
If none of you know what that is its a tunnel service for system link games like SWBFII. I'm hope someone can give us a match soon or at least in halo 2:)
 =TR=NevaKee
11-06-2005, 11:50 PM
Yeah my clan plays on Xbox connect and xlink kai, challenge us if you want http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Recon_Clan/index.php)
 SmashinPumpkin
11-07-2005, 9:29 PM
Yea hopefully in the near future we can have a match but unfortunatly my clan kinda sux at Battlefront(the complete opposite of Halo and they never had any battlefront I experience) They need to start playin the game for a while but in a few weeks(when they get better) I'll post on you r website and maybe we can set somethin up?
 =TR=NevaKee
11-07-2005, 11:31 PM
Yeah that sounds alright
Page: 1 of 1