Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Saving the game

Page: 1 of 1
 DeSade
11-06-2005, 7:21 AM
In the manual it says I should have a save game option in the pause menu in campaign mode.

Now From my understanding campaign mode is where you follow the storyline in single player. (correct me if I am wrong here)

I don't see a save option and I am really getting tired of repeating the Jedi Temple level when I mess up and lose the books.

So

Someone tell me how to save.
 T10
11-06-2005, 8:16 AM
Press 'Esc'. Save option is in there. You can't save in the middle of a battle, though.
 alex533
11-06-2005, 9:46 AM
theres also another save related problem, when i change settings for IA such as hero unlock time etc. when i leave the game the settings arent saved?
 Kurgan
11-06-2005, 1:24 PM
Yep, no mid-level save, just like the previous game.
 Angarah
11-06-2005, 2:00 PM
Just like there isn't a "Restart Mission" option in Galactic Conquest, it makes it harder
 DeSade
11-06-2005, 2:01 PM
Damn, Guess I just need to practise then
 T10
11-06-2005, 3:33 PM
Just save before every battle. Just quit and load it up again if it's obvious that you're going to lose.
 Kurgan
11-06-2005, 6:02 PM
Right. It's annoying, but it works. And don't just use one save, use multiples.
 zerted
11-06-2005, 6:13 PM
Just quit and load it up again if it's obvious that you're going to lose.
You might as well finish out the battle, it doesn't matter if you lose, but you gain experence faster when there are overwhelming odds aganist you. Try running/jumping/rolling around the map as much as you can with out getting hit.

Don't forget to let you frendly troops enter the library first. There aren't many enemies spawning at this point in the game so wait until there are a lot of your troops inside. It makes is much easier to defend the book cases.
 DeSade
11-06-2005, 11:27 PM
I can never get many of them in there, I stood around for a good 10 minutes and half my force was still in the main hall of the temple.
Page: 1 of 1