Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HELP

Page: 1 of 1
 xthexhsux
11-05-2005, 9:19 PM
ahh. my jdII is weird. or my comp sux. when im in multiplayer, the words and stuff get blurred after a couple minutes and i cant read anything or change options. anybody know whats the problem or how to fix it?
 acdcfanbill
11-06-2005, 1:16 AM
do you have the latest video card drivers?
 xthexhsux
11-06-2005, 5:52 PM
where do u get them?
 shukrallah
11-06-2005, 9:14 PM
Your video card manufacturer's website.
 Kurgan
11-12-2005, 2:47 PM
Also, might try de-gaussing your monitor (its on your monitor's physical controls, hopefully). If you have an LCD monitor, this is understandable that it gets goofed up sometimes.
 acdcfanbill
11-13-2005, 10:44 PM
if you know your video card type ( you can find it from right clicking on your My Computer and clicking Properties. Then selecting the Hardware tab and click the Device Manager button. Finnally expand the Display Adaptors section and see what your video card is ). if it is nVidia or Ati, you can get their drivers from www.nvidia.com) or www.ati.com) and if its not either one, try searching www.google.com) for the card mfg's site.
Page: 1 of 1