Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Music?

Page: 1 of 1
 Dark Wizard
11-05-2005, 4:20 PM
Is there anyway to inplament any sort of battle music from the Star Wars movies into KOTOR or TSL? Speicifcally the Anikan-Obi-wan lightsaber duel music and "Duel of fates" during the boss battles.

It would be cool having the anikna-obi-wan music play when you face Bastilla and Kriea and the "Duel of Fates" when you fight malak and Nilhious (spelling?)

I am new to modding so I'm sorry if this seems like a noobish question to ask....
 RobQel-Droma
11-05-2005, 11:54 PM
If you have the music yourself you can look in the "General Tutorials..." thread, I think D333 made a tutorial about that. However (correct me if I am wrong anybody), I think you can't release Star Wars music for download on the internet.
 Dark Wizard
12-06-2005, 4:27 PM
I don't understand that tutorial though. I don't know where to find the file that has all the functions and crap in it. I have the music, i just need a step by step way to impiment it.

specifically i want to change the music for the star forge (both battle and regular) and the music when you fight malak to the same song. I have the song n ave format, and i have put it in the streammusic folder, however i dont understand what to do next. I Dl the basic kotor tool and the microsof.net thingy, and i still dont understand.

Can anyone help me, that tutorial is really confusing for me....
 Simbacca
12-06-2005, 5:23 PM
you should of used spoiler tags for part of that first post
 Dark Wizard
12-06-2005, 6:45 PM
you should of used spoiler tags for part of that first post

excuse me, but the game has been out for over 2 years, i think most people on these forums know how the game ends...

But can anyone help me out? This is really fustrating cu i dont know alot of the technical stuff in the tutorial
Page: 1 of 1