Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HELP ME PLEASE!

Page: 1 of 1
 GeneralZod
11-04-2005, 8:59 AM
Okay,

I am new to this forum, but I have searched all on this site and cannot find any help with regards to cheat codes for Battlefront II on xbox.

1. Are there cheat codes?
2. If so can someone pm them to me, or tell me what to do.
3. How can I play as Darth Vader, or any of the unlockable characters in the game from start to finish?
4. Are there any invinciblity codes, or infinate health codes?

Any help would be nice thx.
 Jennaida
11-04-2005, 10:28 AM
The only "cheat" anyone to my knowledge wants right now other than YOU is an easier AI mode/trainer. Outside of that, play the game and learn it.
 MachineCult
11-04-2005, 12:48 PM
1. 2. 4. - Even if there were cheat codes, no-one would be able to tell you because the games only been out three days.

3. - Be good at playing Battlefront, (which you obviously aren't if you're begging for cheats on the internet) Killing enemies and taking command posts to stop the timer from running out will make you able to play all the way through, but if i were you i wouldn't bother trying.

Cheating is for losers, Jennaida's right, play the game and learn it.
 swphreak
11-04-2005, 3:11 PM
Just wait til someone posts them at gamefaqs or something.
Page: 1 of 1