Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Broadside

Page: 1 of 1
 Logain
10-31-2005, 6:02 AM
why do you people keep calling it the broadside

ITS A LIBERATOR, not a broadside
 DarthMaulUK
10-31-2005, 6:26 AM
Its been called the Broadside by the developers - so thats probably the reason. It does resemble the Liberator but we are yet to see if it carriers fighters as well.

DMUK
 Logain
10-31-2005, 8:27 AM
well it looks the exact same as the liberator does in rebellion, yet another little annoyance in EAW :/
 -=Nuke=-
10-31-2005, 11:14 AM
well it looks the exact same as the liberator does in rebellion, yet another little annoyance in EAW :/

Correct...
 popcorn2008
10-31-2005, 12:18 PM
I dont think EaW has that many annoyances. I think we should be thankful that Petro is being such a community active developer. We need to remember they started from scratch so ill let a few things slide.
 WxDude
10-31-2005, 4:42 PM
The Liberator is also a Rebel warship...and a *itchy one at that. The Broadside could be protected by a few VSDIIs and then be used to take out Rebel warships at a greater...not to mention safer...distance.
 Jan Gaarni
10-31-2005, 5:35 PM
The Broadside is a missile frigate if I'm not mistaken.
Page: 1 of 1