Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[FIC] The Legendary Exile

Page: 1 of 1
 Analia
10-31-2005, 4:01 AM
Just the prologue for now and yes I know it's a bit short but the other chapters won't be. This is going to be either a four or five part fan fic with many chapters in each part.

The Legendary Exile - Prologue

Within a small, dimly lit room there were only two people, one young woman lying on a bed and a young girl staring at her from her place on the floor. The girl looked only five and the mother looked barely nineteen. To anyone who entered the filthy room it would have been clear that they weren’t rich. Both the daughter and the mother wore faded rags that were covered in filth.

The woman, or the girl’s mother both had tears in their eyes but the mother looked as though she had been doing so for days and the girl’s just recent. Although the mother was only young she was lying in her death bed, she was about to part her daughter and hope to go to a better place, leaving her daughter behind to hopefully have a better life than she had had. Almost all her life she had had nothing; her parents had had no money and no will to change either.

After so much pain the mother just wanted to give in, to die. She knew that her daughter would be alone but she was also sure that she would do better in life and that she would be successful.

Although the girl was only young she couldn’t get used to the idea. She had felt, she did not know how but she had felt her mother getting weaker and weaker over the past months and when her mother had told her she was going to die she was not surprised. As her mother grew even weaker she thought about how many times her mother had told her that she was going to be strong, she would be great, not powerful but care, care for the galaxy. In her mind she didn’t want to let go but she knew she must, she knew it would be difficult be she promised herself that she’d make a difference.

The woman coughed and spluttered and began to struggle to breathe but she held on, she couldn’t go, not yet. She remembered the only time she had truly felt happy when her husband had told her they had won heaps of money until it was taken away from them by thugs and they had to sell one of their children into slavery to live. Then the next day her husband had been shot and she had blamed herself. Tears then ran down her cheeks as she looked up at her daughter and remembered the dreadful thing she had had to do just for money and where had it got her?

Slowly, through the night the mother grew weaker and weaker and the daughter cried and cried. The mother picked something out of her pocket, something her husband had bought with the money they had won before it was taken. Her daughter standing beside her had one but this was her other child’s necklace. The looked at the fading letters that said Revan and handed it to her daughter and mumbled, ‘Do not lose it,’ and coughed, ‘She is your sister, your father and I were forced to sell her, all I ask is you find her and you live your life unlike I.’ She smiled and the life left her and she faded into darkness. The young girl looked at the necklace, the one identical to hers except for the writing and read the words that would stay with her till the day she died, Revan. She wondered where Revan was and hoped she had a better life as she looked at the fading letters on her own necklace reading, Analia.

With both necklaces held tight she kissed her mother one final farewell and left the room. She didn’t know how she was going to do it but she was going to do as she had promised her mother, to have a better life than her.
 John Skywalker
10-31-2005, 12:08 PM
thats good im glad to see girls writing fanfics:) i like this idea keep it coming(check out adventures of john skywalker and tell me wat you think.)
 Analia
11-01-2005, 1:32 AM
Will do, right now and thank you for you comments.
 JediKnight707
11-07-2005, 1:59 AM
That sounds really good :)
 Hallucination
11-07-2005, 11:16 PM
I like this idea. Keep it up. Who knew that SWK had so much talent?
@JohnSkywalker: Advertising your fic?
 Analia
11-13-2005, 4:15 AM
Aww, thanks guys. I plan to keep writing it but not until I start holidays. Busy with school at the moment :(
 Hallucination
11-13-2005, 1:01 PM
I know what you mean. Bloody education.
 Analia
12-18-2005, 3:18 AM
Aww I'm sorry guys, I promise you I have been working on it but I've been working as it gets very busy around this time of year. I do hope to finish the first chapter before the end of this year.
 DarkLord_Revan
12-20-2005, 2:01 AM
i hope u do its a good story
 machievelli
11-20-2008, 1:45 PM
read
Page: 1 of 1