Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dbllightsaber at mjpb3 request

Page: 1 of 1
 oldflash
10-30-2005, 11:35 AM
It was kotor mod request but I make-it aviable for TSL either

Nothing special at this saber except hilt model.
This is replacement for purple dblsaber without stats modifications.
So, to gain this you need to use giveitem g_w_dblsbr005.uti cheat code or with kse or replace color crystal to any dblsaber with purple one (at workbench).

Installation:
unpack all in override dir.
Uninstall:
remove-it

Credits:
LucasArt
Holowan Labs
Fred Tetra
cchargin

Terms:
[TSL only] Since it wak KOTOR mod request this is free for any modifications you want to do.
KOTOR ver. http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/16892.html)
TSL ver. http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/16894.html)
 Jeff
10-30-2005, 3:29 PM
Wow oldflash, you never cease to amaze me with all of your saber models! This one is fantastic. The only problem is I never know which one to use ;)
 oldflash
10-30-2005, 5:00 PM
Use one who do more damage. :D
 mjpb3
10-30-2005, 6:16 PM
oldflash, maybe I goofed, but I went to try to upgrade my new
double-bladed lightsaber you made me, and it disappeared...

I mean it disappeared altogether from my game...

was I not supposed to upgrade it?
 RedHawke
10-30-2005, 11:15 PM
^^^^
Yup! The saber isn't upgradeable, it needs an upcrystals.2da entry and a color crystal .uti file, for it to be fully upgradeable.

You can try it on your end with this tutorial here. (http://64.20.36.211/showthread.php?t=143991) This is pretty easy to do, as with KT creating a new color crystal is a snap, and editing upcrystals.2da is the easiest 2da to edit. :)

Failing that you can ask for some help in making those 2 files, and I'm sure one of us would be willing to help you out. ;)

@ oldflash, you are a modelling machine, sweet saber! :D
 oldflash
10-31-2005, 2:19 AM
Now I remember why I make so much replacements... :)
Sorry about this part. But if you rename w_dblsbr015.mdl and w_dblsbr015.mdx to w_dblsbr005.mdl / w_dblsbr005.mdx will be replace ingame purple dblsaber. Do not rename tga and txi files. I will also make that change to pcgm.
Sorry again.
Better way is to do what RedHawke say. You will learn a lot from here. Trust me this place is great and a lot o people will help you. Make color crystal for this, put some nice stats on saber and make your own mod. We will help you.

I have updated zip pack in pcgm and now it's replace purple dblsaber.
 mjpb3
10-31-2005, 9:46 AM
Now I remember why I make so much replacements... :)
Sorry about this part. But if you rename w_dblsbr015.mdl and w_dblsbr015.mdx to w_dblsbr005.mdl / w_dblsbr005.mdx will be replace ingame purple dblsaber. Do not rename tga and txi files. I will also make that change to pcgm.
Sorry again.
Better way is to do what RedHawke say. You will learn a lot from here. Trust me this place is great and a lot o people will help you. Make color crystal for this, put some nice stats on saber and make your own mod. We will help you.

I have updated zip pack in pcgm and now it's replace purple dblsaber.

ok, I got it

thank you very much for making this for me
then taking the time to do this :)

I really appreciate it :)
 oldflash
10-31-2005, 9:56 AM
No problem. Glad I could help.
Page: 1 of 1