Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

GRIM FOR PSP????

Page: 1 of 1
 joelawson14
10-29-2005, 11:15 AM
 counting_pine
10-29-2005, 12:55 PM
Where did you find it?
 joelawson14
10-29-2005, 5:40 PM
some yahoo group just typed in grim or something and this came up?? cant make my mind up if its real but i dont see why sony and lucas arts couldnt make such a game cuz the graphics are comparable and i think it would work very well on the screen maybe on two umds?? doesnt luk very fake but you neva no. i hope its REAL!
 counting_pine
10-29-2005, 6:31 PM
Sorry to bring disappointment, but it looks suspiciously like someone took this (http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005B4P5.02._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg) image and made some modifications to it. You can even see the bottom of the "PC CD-ROM" logo in the mock-up.
 James Isaac
10-30-2005, 2:59 AM
Yeah, that's pretty easy to fake, and it looks like it is just some extra graphics stuck ontop. Also, I think people would be aware if LucasArts had plans to release GF on the PSP.

Perhaps there will be a Grim Fandango for the PSP eventually - once the SCUMMVM team finish their project for the Grim Fandango engine, someone might be able to port it. They managed to get Monkey Island 1 working on the Nintendo DS :)
 joelawson14
11-01-2005, 2:58 AM
oh bumer, but i supose theres still hope
 Fuzzy Penguin
11-05-2005, 11:37 PM
Tht would be really cool, wouldnt it? Too bad its a fake
 Guybrush17
11-15-2005, 12:38 PM
The Secret of Monkey Island on DS sounds really cool. The touchpad interface would work well with that game as well. But who needs that when you have the original for the PC :)
 counting_pine
11-17-2005, 2:00 AM
Hey, I've just dsocvered this (http://www.deathjr.com).
Don't know much about it, but maybe it's the next best thing to Grim on the PSP?
It looks eerily like Grim meets Psychonauts, yet Tim Schafer doesn't seem to have anything to do with it.
 VampireNaomi
11-17-2005, 2:54 AM
Now that looks like a brilliant game, counting_pine. The character design reminds me of Psychonauts and the entire thing promises to be great fun. Pity that it seems to be PSP only.
Page: 1 of 1