Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR I mod idea

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Sion
10-27-2005, 7:33 PM
The mod would be called SW: KOTOR The Ultimate Experiance. Basically you take skins etc and throw em all into one simple mod. like The Clone and Sith troopers, Evil temple, Bastilla's L/D robes, Manaan fish fest, Revan's Items upgradable mod, Sith Crimson Templar, selectible Aayla Secura skins, Slaughter the council, Make Carth a Jedi, make Canderous a dark jedi, make Mission a Jedi, recruitable Red Hawke, recruit Lashow and Mikel, Darth Torren (fix the dialogue first......), R2D2 T3, Gold HK, Rodian Elder Merchant, Ceremonial Jedi Robes (reupped), Sith Launcher, chained force lightning, Exar Kun's Tomb (fix robe for female please), A more fememine Revan, 2 Altered Endings (Malak LS, Carth DS), Revan The White, Lightsaber 6 pack, A whole new malak, Swoop re-color, female scoudrel 2-pice undies, Shores Of Death, Aurra Sing selectible PC, Bastila On Korriban, LS and DS equipment, Jedi General Robes Pack, Juhani Siberian Cathar Mod, *NEW* Sith Acolyte armor, Colja's Lightsaber hilt, Project Yavin 4th (please translate....), Gold Protocol droids, Dark Jedi, Sith master robe/uniform pack, Weebul & Utiinii's Imporium (New Tatooine Shop), Bastila Hardcore, Darth Bandon robes, Enchanced Sith Saber, Atrisan, Juhani's Dark robes (while keeping the siberian skin), Ord Mandell Mod, Whit Lightsabers, HOLOWAN SPIRE NEW VERSION (and the one where your bunk mate is a jedi etc), Holowan Plug-in 2 (though wouldn't mind if you changed malak's skin to the previously stated, and keep Bastila's hair the same), Movie Style Jedi Robes Red-Black Robe , and Kamino Eugenics Chamber

I know it's alot but it sounds like a cool idea.
 Analia
10-28-2005, 12:48 AM
Intriguing, I have quite a lot of those mods but I have already decided that I am not getting any more mods for Kotor unless it is really REALLY good.
 Darth Sion
10-28-2005, 4:58 PM
Thanks, forgot to add Op kill bastila.
 RobQel-Droma
10-28-2005, 5:19 PM
Wouldn't some of those conflict? With all those mods, I would bet that maybe the game would mess up. It would be cool, but I just am wondering if it would work.
 Clone L68362
10-28-2005, 8:22 PM
Yeah, not only would some of those mods conflict, it would be a lot of work, and some of those mods wouldn't go well...Manaan fish fest is where you go underwater with a party and without suit right? That one seems pointless. And, with all the crap you'd get from those mods we would need to make a "Hardest game ever created" mod just so you would have to try. Ultimate Experience? I think not.
 Naga Sadow
10-28-2005, 10:13 PM
Hey don't we already got something like that the Holowan Plug-in its sorta like that cause it got all those mods well some of them.
 Darth Sion
10-29-2005, 2:40 PM
I jus really wanted to see clone troopers fight Stormtroopers etc,
Page: 1 of 1