Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Missing Party members KOTOR 2

Page: 1 of 1
 HothBoss
10-27-2005, 11:26 AM
I just picked up KOTOR II and have played upto Telos. When I ran into a problem that I am not sure if its a glitch or part of the story.

I go on the B-4D4 mission, where you have to solo with him. Once I finish the mission and go back to talk to Chodo I am returned to my normal party, but I only have my main character to use. Kreia and Atton are no longer in my party. I tried looking around the telos station to see if they were "hiding" somewhere but they are no where to be found. Is this part of the game or is it a glitch?

I am running Windows XP Pro with all the latest patch, and the game version is 2.10.427 English.
 Darth333
10-27-2005, 12:20 PM
Welcome to the forums :)

Go to the party selection screen and add Kreia and Atton to your party: this should solve the "greatest bug ever" ;)
 HothBoss
10-27-2005, 12:44 PM
OK that makes me officially ignorant. Thanks for the help Darth.
 Darth333
10-27-2005, 12:47 PM
You're far from being the first person to ask this question ;) Obsidian could have easily inserted a small script to add them back to your party once you finish the b4-d4 mission.

Oh well if I find the time I'll make a "patch". It's nothing complicated :)
Page: 1 of 1