Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Server Creater Website

Page: 1 of 1
 Chris-h11
10-25-2005, 11:22 PM
I am Trying to make a Site that Will generate the Code for a .bat File, it Wont work right now because I need someone to script it for me. If you can Script it contact me at Christian@nonamed.com

Click here to See it (http://www.nonamed.com/~christian/SWBFII/server.html)
Last Update: November 7, 2005 - 4:07 PM [GMT -08:00 Pacific Time (US & Canada); Tijuana]
 zerted
10-26-2005, 12:05 PM
Sorry, I don't html very well so I can't help there. Your terms of service box is editable, you might want to change that.
 Chris-h11
10-26-2005, 6:53 PM
Well I just got Rid of the ToS
 Chris-h11
11-03-2005, 9:40 PM
New Version 0.5 (Meaning halfway Done, Still wont Generate)

Updates from 0.01:
- Many Things now use Textfield Select instead of what they use to be.
- Hero Settings make more Sence
- Color Coded
- Maps Updated
 Chris-h11
11-05-2005, 3:21 AM
The Server Creator Has Updated to 0.6. It's more like 0.5.5 Because It is still updating Live to 0.6

Changes from 0.5:
- Some setting options Bareley Changed (Minor)
- Map Selection Change (Major)
- Added Options (Average)
 Chris-h11
11-07-2005, 7:07 PM
November 7, 2005 - 4:07 PM [GMT -08:00 Pacific Time (US & Canada); Tijuana]

New Update from 0.6, Version 0.8 Will most Likeley be a Scripted Version.

Changes from 0.6:
- Re-Organization (Major)
- Command Changes (Not See-able)
- Options Added/Changed/Removed (Average)
 Kurgan
11-07-2005, 9:47 PM
 Chris-h11
11-07-2005, 9:58 PM
Use my file if it helps:

http://www.swbattlefront.net/nitpicker/swbf2commands.txt)
I have all the Commands and Everything in, I just need it Scripted. In Fact I have More Commands then you (Well actually more like know more about the commands)
 Kurgan
11-08-2005, 11:52 AM
Well then, please share your knowledge with me. ;)

This isn't a contest between us, as I'm not making a script or game launcher, I'm just wanting to get the commands out to the general public.
 Chris-h11
11-08-2005, 6:45 PM
I know, I know, I was going to post the Commands after. I just was busy. Here is a couple things of the top of my head:

/voicemode [value] = Sets the method used to route voice network traffic. (Values: 2 = Direct, 3 = Relay, 4 = Server Relay)
/netregion [value] = Sets the region of your Server. (Values: North America = NA, Europe = EUR, Japan = JAP)

But you did reallly help me to Understand the Sim Rate. I don't exactly understand Voicemode but I know the Definition at least.
 zerted
11-08-2005, 7:14 PM
...This isn't a contest between us, as I'm not making a script or game launcher, I'm just wanting to get the commands out to the general public.
It shouldn't matter if you were both making different software, everyone should have access to the info.
 Kurgan
11-08-2005, 10:47 PM
Right, I know. That's why I wanted to make sure everybody knew up front that I could care less who's "first" or "right" so long as the info is out there. I politely (I thought) asked that info be shared. We have different goals. He's making a program (or script) and I'm just making a text file.

I just want to put out something helpful to those who find it helpful. ;)

And Chris, thank you for those commands, I'll update soon. And glad to help!
Page: 1 of 1