Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Multiplayer cd key help

Page: 1 of 1
 taclled
10-25-2005, 1:01 PM
When I try to join a multiplayer game the game says I have an invalid cd key.
Can some one help?
 Kurgan
10-26-2005, 3:55 AM
Did you type it in correctly?
Did you buy a legal copy of the game?
Did you get the game used?

LucasArts may be able to help you with your CD key problem (unless you just pirated the game), I suggest you contact them about it.
 Sabretooth
10-26-2005, 6:02 AM
See if the game came in a large box with Republic Commando stamped all over it and make sure you didn't have to install any crack to use the game.

If you did, then it's a pirated copy and you won't be able to play the game until you get a legal, original one.
 Kurgan
10-26-2005, 8:32 AM
Yeah. And if you bought it from a guy in a dark alley, who had the game in the pocket of his long trenchcoat, you might also be a bit suspicious.... ;)
 Delta 1207
11-18-2006, 4:35 PM
I have this SAME problem, and i bought mine from wal-mart, and they dont sell this ****
 Ctrl Alt Del
12-12-2006, 3:26 PM
I have this SAME problem, and i bought mine from wal-mart, and they dont sell this ****

How can you know that?

Okay, forget I posted it.
 Dark_Jedi
11-17-2007, 5:49 PM
I have the same problem. i have The BoPC version. I've played multiplayer before;but, I uninstalled it and put it on a different drive and can no longer play.
 Billaus
12-27-2007, 2:45 AM
Me too! I have the same problem. I have The Best Of PC version. I installed it and i can play single player, but not multiplayer. If anyone got an answer, send it to bill_aus@hotmail.com! Thankx
Page: 1 of 1