Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

multiplayer crashes

Page: 1 of 1
 pocketbannana
10-24-2005, 11:54 PM
when i start a multiplayer game (so far i've only tried it in solo mode) it loads up, then the sounds start skipping, and i see the force powers menu and all that, then i get a message that says jka multiplayer encountered a problem and needs to shut down.

and, yes, it is a legitimate copy (in the console it says v1.0.1.0)
 shukrallah
11-06-2005, 10:52 PM
Upgrade your video card drivers. How does single player run?
 pocketbannana
11-08-2005, 2:06 AM
single player runs fine, i occasionally do get the ran out of space for ghoul 2 model blah blah blah error, but i just no clipped that section. actually, multiplayer online works great, i found out. it's just when starting a game by myself. it usually doesn't work outright, or it freezes right when i'm about to clash with the bot really wierd. i did get it to run once, with alora and han solo on taspir
 Pada-kid
11-08-2005, 4:06 AM
Has It ever worked mp or not if it hasnt try reinstalling the game maybe it didnt install sucessfully
 pocketbannana
11-10-2005, 1:41 AM
i did reinstall once already, it works online. i'm thinking it has something to do with me running a server, even though i haven't made a dedicated one...hmm, maybe i should try that.

btw shakrullah love the avatar & sig
 Pada-kid
11-10-2005, 5:03 AM
How Olds Your Computer and do u update it regulary ?
 pocketbannana
11-12-2005, 9:43 PM
3 years old about.
in terms of Hardware, i don't think i have updated it, but mcafee and microsoft are always auto-updating stuff.
Page: 1 of 1