Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Graphics Card

Page: 1 of 1
 Lando Griffin
10-19-2005, 8:24 PM
I dont really have a problem except i want my graphics to be at the maximum. I have a good graphics card, its a nividia Geforce something, i remember i payed $150.00 for it. and the tsl thing says i passed in the video part. But if i keep my game with maximum graphics, will the lag ever go away, or will it stay forever?
 jmac7142
10-19-2005, 8:42 PM
I used to have a BFG 6800 GT OC that I payed $350 for (at Best Buy though...), and that wouldn't run TSL with maxed out settings. I suggest 1280x1024 @ antialiasing 4x and anisotropic 8x, no v-sync, with everything else turned on (grass, ect, ect), with the textures up, however, if the lag continues, try lowering the resolution to 1024x768, and/or the grass and other features off.
 stingerhs
10-19-2005, 9:25 PM
the graphics engine, though somewhat optimized, isn't really designed for speed like a FPS-oriented graphics engine. my friend just got a brand spankin' new GeForce 7800 GTX and still only managed 45 fps with maxed out settings. and yes, the framerate still dropped below 30 in the more notorious areas of the game.

basically, unless you need the speed, older cards will work just fine. ;)
Page: 1 of 1