Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Academy MP, Windows Firewall

Page: 1 of 1
 DS_Malak
10-19-2005, 7:34 PM
Okay I have this really awkward problem, probably not heard before, this is for people more into windows errors then JA, but it's still part of it.

When I load my multiplayer into a server, the awaiting connection just doesn't stop climbing, it'd get to 10,000 if I left it, and I think I have discovered the problem.

You see, when Games are played, the first installation thing should be, when u run the game, it loads a Windows Firewall security thing, asking, Block, or Unblock, well you see, I don't get that when I run JA, and it isn't located in my exceptions in my Windows Firewall controls settings.

NOTES - The game disc is already 1.01, it does not need a patch, therefore the game can't be updated.

- I am running no mods, and no, it doesn't work with a mod. -.-
- Have tried many different re-installations, 2 normal ones, and 1 way of deleting my JA directory, then my reg settings for JA then re isntalling.

-on the last note, please help!!! :(:(

-Maak
 Kurgan
10-19-2005, 11:23 PM
Is this the full legal retail version of the game? Because it shouldn't already be 1.01, but 1.00. What country/region is this?

You should be able to update the game unless somebody sold you a bootleg or warez that's say, the 1.01 cracked game on a dvd... in which case we can't really help you. Just get the real deal and then it should work!
Page: 1 of 1