Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What teh hell!

Page: 1 of 1
 melord
10-17-2005, 5:44 AM
So I go to join one of my favorite servers and I get this error about how it can't download dcmod.pk3 or something. DCMOD is server side isn't it? Plus I always play in this server so why now?

Here's the ending error message>

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/vincenthappens/untitled.jpg)
 Kurgan
10-18-2005, 6:10 AM
In your setup, turn off auto downloading and try again. See, if you have auto downloading on, it will ALWAYS try to download any mods that the server has, even if they are server side, even if they are superfulous, like a bot route for a map that's not being used! It's odd.

And if the server has auto downloading turned off, it will fail, and thus not let you connect.

But if what I suggested doesn't work, you may simply have to go to pcgamemods.com (or wherever), download dcmod and install. Though from the sound of it, it's probably not that great of a mod to have on the server you're joining anyway. ;P
 melord
10-18-2005, 6:33 PM
Yeah thats probably the problem (autodownloadin). Oh and uh... sorry about the gigantic image, I was going to edit it but it looked so funny I just had to keep it. lol
 Kurgan
10-20-2005, 3:00 AM
No prob. Glad to help! ;)
 shukrallah
11-06-2005, 9:16 PM
Whats so funny about it?
 melord
11-07-2005, 1:31 PM
When i had originally posted it, the picture took up the entire screen.

I know, had to be there I guess.
Page: 1 of 1