Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Help out Thread

Page: 2 of 3
 Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 8:45 PM
You sick little HP fan. do you go to book releasing parties in a Griffondor or whatever robe?

Nah. I'm not even that big a fan of HP. But it's good. Rowling has been dissapointing me with all the angst lately, though...

Hmm. I'm going to go write a fanfiction.
 Klia
10-20-2005, 8:46 PM
That was creative Squid.
 Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 8:47 PM
That was creative Squid.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I am always creative. :'D
 DarthAve
10-20-2005, 8:49 PM
Yeah, death to wizards, BY PSYCHICS!!!!! Hmmm,

Harry Potter and the Invasion of the Psychonauts.
Harry Potter and the teleknetic bear.
Harry Potter and the psitanium arrowhead.
 SandyPhanta
10-20-2005, 8:52 PM
Haha! You got served Sorting Hat style.

So, it's awesome, right?

yes it is... *happy*
 TyraaRane
10-20-2005, 9:05 PM
Okay, I've got a question for you all: if Sasha and Milla were to walk into a bar (and no, this is not a joke set-up), what drinks would they order?

Milla strikes me as the sort to order one of those crazy fancy drinks with the names I can never keep straight (Cosmopolitans, maybe? Hm.), but I'm not sure which one. (Oh, Full Throttle fanfic with your beer and whiskey characters, you have spoiled me so.)

As for Sasha, he probably doesn't drink at all, but if he did...? I have no idea what he'd drink.

(And yes, I just got to page three of the fic I owe shinzuku, and yes, Milla did just forcibly drag Sasha into a pub. I have no idea why. *facepalm*)
 Purple Squid
10-20-2005, 9:07 PM
Hm. Sasha I can see drinking something really strong or really weak. But nothing like the Bud or Coors. Like... something classy and plain.

Oooh. I'm vague.
 DarthAve
10-20-2005, 9:10 PM
That's easy, Milla would have a chocolatini or a cosmo or maybe a daquiri some night, and Sasha would have a martini, shaken not stirred or a bloody mary.
 TyraaRane
10-20-2005, 9:32 PM
That's easy, Milla would have a chocolatini or a cosmo or maybe a daquiri some night, and Sasha would have a martini, shaken not stirred or a bloody mary.

Yeah, Milla's definitely a cosmo girl, I think. As for Sasha...why am I suddenly picturing him as the next James Bond? XD

*headdesk*
 shinzuku
10-20-2005, 9:58 PM
Okay, I've got a question for you all: if Sasha and Milla were to walk into a bar (and no, this is not a joke set-up), what drinks would they order?

Milla strikes me as the sort to order one of those crazy fancy drinks with the names I can never keep straight (Cosmopolitans, maybe? Hm.), but I'm not sure which one. (Oh, Full Throttle fanfic with your beer and whiskey characters, you have spoiled me so.)

As for Sasha, he probably doesn't drink at all, but if he did...? I have no idea what he'd drink.

(And yes, I just got to page three of the fic I owe shinzuku, and yes, Milla did just forcibly drag Sasha into a pub. I have no idea why. *facepalm*)

*starts laughing*
 TyraaRane
10-21-2005, 1:04 AM
*starts laughing*

...What? Hey, a person's drink says a lot about them, you know. You can't just have somebody like Sasha tossing back whiskey. It just doesn't compute.

...Okay, yeah, I admit, it's pretty funny. This whole fic is coming out funny...I wonder if I can pin this on Sasha again somehow. >.>
 DarthAve
10-21-2005, 3:22 PM
Hmmm, Sasha drinking whiskey? TeeHee.
 Klia
10-21-2005, 3:25 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about.

I am always creative. :'D

Your asylum name. I am being sarcastic and saying that it was not creative since you took Thorney Towers as the new name.

Does anybody know if Loboto was in an asylum before we met him and if it was Thorney Towers?
 TyraaRane
10-21-2005, 3:28 PM
Does anybody know if Loboto was in an asylum before we met him and if it was Thorney Towers?

If he was (which is entirely possible--it's obvious he's not all there, so to speak), it couldn't have been Thorney Towers. That was shut down over 50 years before the game took place.
 Klia
10-21-2005, 3:30 PM
...What? Hey, a person's drink says a lot about them, you know. You can't just have somebody like Sasha tossing back whiskey. It just doesn't compute.

...Okay, yeah, I admit, it's pretty funny. This whole fic is coming out funny...I wonder if I can pin this on Sasha again somehow. >.>

I can only really see Sasha drinking out of courtesy ordering wine and a little fancy glass of that. In fact we do see Sasha drinking just that.

Though I do think Milla would have a more exotic drink.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b75/Kliagirl/Psychonauts/Vaults/World6.jpg)
 Klia
10-21-2005, 3:31 PM
If he was (which is entirely possible--it's obvious he's not all there, so to speak), it couldn't have been Thorney Towers. That was shut down over 50 years before the game took place.

Yes, I believe we had that disscussion. Just making sure. The time scheme and location of the characters are a little vauge. Thanks!
 SandyPhanta
10-21-2005, 3:34 PM

that awlays confused me. it makes it seem all Asylum members are over 50 years old... or they were living in another one and brought there. Im thinking, somehow, Loboto brought them over to the Thorney towers asylum after it was closed.

...or something
 Klia
10-21-2005, 3:36 PM
that awlays confused me. it makes it seem all Asylum members are over 50 years old... or they were living in another one and brought there. Im thinking, somehow, Loboto brought them over to the Thorney towers asylum after it was closed.

...or something

Look in the nitpick thread I calculated all of their ages. I think Crispin is 90 or so.
 SandyPhanta
10-21-2005, 3:39 PM
Look in the nitpick thread I calculated all of their ages. I think Crispin is 90 or so.

ah, I see, okay
 Klia
10-21-2005, 3:44 PM
ah, I see, okay
It's a fairly interesting thread that proves we are not all just blathering idiots. We do go OT but it's still pretty cool.

Welcome. :)
 SandyPhanta
10-21-2005, 3:48 PM
It's a fairly interesting thread that proves we are not all just blathering idiots. We do go OT but it's still pretty cool.

Welcome. :)

very interesting yes, but it makes me sad i wasnt there to talk with you guys about it. :[
 Klia
10-21-2005, 4:18 PM
very interesting yes, but it makes me sad i wasnt there to talk with you guys about it. :[

Aww you can always bring up another Nitpick. I'll be glad to rant about it.

Scout's Honor.
 Purple Squid
10-21-2005, 5:20 PM
I thought we came to the conclusion that the power of love makes them immortal?
 TyraaRane
10-23-2005, 1:48 AM
Okay, somebody: synonym and/or another word for "hypothetically." I need one. Because...well, I don't want to count how many times I just used that word in the past few paragraphs. If there were a police division devoted to arresting people who intentionally overused words, I'd be in jail right now. It's sad. I need another word.

(Sasha and Milla are playing "hypothetical situation." I'm playing "for the love of God, it's almost 1AM, and if you two don't knock that off I'm going to have to come in there and hit you both with the cluebat." *headdesk*)
 Purple Squid
10-23-2005, 1:53 AM
Okay, somebody: synonym and/or another word for "hypothetically." I need one. Because...well, I don't want to count how many times I just used that word in the past few paragraphs. If there were a police division devoted to arresting people who intentionally overused words, I'd be in jail right now. It's sad. I need another word.

(Sasha and Milla are playing "hypothetical situation." I'm playing "for the love of God, it's almost 1AM, and if you two don't knock that off I'm going to have to come in there and hit you both with the cluebat." *headdesk*)

Hmm. What about 'theoretically'?
 TyraaRane
10-23-2005, 11:36 AM
Hmm. What about 'theoretically'?

Works for me. Now maybe one of these days I can actually get this fic finished...x.X
 Klia
10-23-2005, 12:02 PM
Works for me. Now maybe one of these days I can actually get this fic finished...x.X

Is this the continued fic of Sasha/Milla.
 Gruducuuz
10-23-2005, 12:17 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b75/Kliagirl/Psychonauts/Vaults/World6.jpg)

(psst! Milla! There's a bald man hiding in your hairdo! Just to let you know.)
 Purple Squid
10-23-2005, 12:32 PM
(psst! Milla! There's a bald man hiding in your hairdo! Just to let you know.)

Is that... Count Olaf in the back?
 TyraaRane
10-23-2005, 12:33 PM
Is this the continued fic of Sasha/Milla.

It's not related to "Two to Tango," no. It's just filling a fic request shinzuku made. And I said it would be a "short scene," but somehow it's on page six already, although I'm almost done with it. It's just taken me far too long to write said six pages.
 Klia
10-23-2005, 12:35 PM
It's not related to "Two to Tango," no. It's just filling a fic request shinzuku made. And I said it would be a "short scene," but somehow it's on page six already, although I'm almost done with it. It's just taken me far too long to write said six pages.

Writing always does seem to take far too long espically when others know about it. Let's just say I am a very slow writer who hates to be rushed. I have to get in the writing mood and then I'm writing not one not two pages but ten or eleven at a time.
 Yuine
10-24-2005, 5:57 PM
Okay I kind of want to start an RPG, but I don't have a really good story line. If anyone wants to be in the RPG then send me a private message or e-mail me if you want a Certain part in the RPG The first one to ask for it gets it.

You can make up a character and be the part you want, just keep record of each person. All you have to do if you want to make up a character is just give me their bios and description. Please and thanks.
 Agent-Sarah
10-25-2005, 5:37 PM
Purple Squid is helping me out on my new fanfic I'm working on...
 DarthAve
10-25-2005, 6:24 PM
What's it about???
 Yuine
10-25-2005, 6:29 PM
What's what about Darth?
 DarthAve
10-25-2005, 6:31 PM
Mission and Purple's colabberation fanfic! I'm sure those brilliant minds meeting, perfection.
 Yuine
10-25-2005, 6:33 PM
Yeah... okay... you've got me interested, but wouldn't it ruin the story if they told us?
 Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 6:34 PM
Er, it's not a collab so much as a 'me helping her with the occasional line', but it's nice to hear I have a brilliant mind.
 Yuine
10-25-2005, 6:38 PM
Er, it's not a collab so much as a 'me helping her with the occasional line', but it's nice to hear I have a brilliant mind.
That you do...
 Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 6:39 PM
Nyah, it gets better hearing that every time.
 Agent-Sarah
10-25-2005, 6:57 PM
Writer's block is a pain everytime I try to work on a story...

Right now, I'm trying to come up with an opening act for The Outlaw.
 Klia
10-25-2005, 7:06 PM
Writer's block is a pain everytime I try to work on a story...

Right now, I'm trying to come up with an opening act for The Outlaw.

Would you be willing to share a piece?
 Agent-Sarah
10-25-2005, 7:33 PM
I didn't wrote it down...
 Klia
10-25-2005, 7:39 PM
I didn't wrote it down...

Sorry, I completly ignored the meaning of your post above despite my quoting of it.
 Agent-Sarah
10-25-2005, 7:42 PM
It's okay.
 chipmunkrfuzzy
10-31-2005, 6:30 AM
I need help! I am currently suffering from writer's block on my fanfic(not your typical mission).If anyone can give me ideas or help me out i will bow down in thanks!!!!
 chipmunkrfuzzy
10-31-2005, 6:31 AM
by the way the plot...if you've been readin the threads still sticks.
 shinzuku
10-31-2005, 8:30 AM
idea: when there in their minds the censors and things attack them, since they are foreign objects.

idea: milla's nightmares
 chipmunkrfuzzy
11-01-2005, 2:21 AM
hmmmm.......I tried writing that up but it just gets awkward especially milla's nightmares! I have a hard time incorporating their reactions but tnx 4 d help!
 shinzuku
11-01-2005, 7:20 PM
... you could try drawing pictures and mabye some idea will pop into your head.
Page: 2 of 3