Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Official Fanfiction Thread

Page: 12 of 28
 DarthAve
11-03-2005, 6:06 PM
Y can't you sit, and y are you sending blood for Scott C to clone so you can become buds?
 Purple Squid
11-03-2005, 6:10 PM
Y can't you sit, and y are you sending blood for Scott C to clone so you can become buds?

Cuz hez da bomb!!!!
 DarthAve
11-03-2005, 6:13 PM
And you think I haven't figured that out yet? He made knight, and captain! They both rock, so their creater must rock even harder.
 Purple Squid
11-03-2005, 6:15 PM
Um, you just asked why I was sending him blood.

YOU'RE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF! GASP!
 KingCheez
11-03-2005, 6:21 PM
PS.

A fic of mine you didn't click? Crazy.
 DarthAve
11-03-2005, 6:42 PM
What? Wait, I'm as confused as a rat on a basketball court(wow, odd comparison)
 Purple Squid
11-03-2005, 6:43 PM
PS.

A fic of mine you didn't click? Crazy.

HM? Oh, snap--

I see it!

And it's... HUGE. AND PRETTY LOOKING. Hang on, peep.
 Klia
11-03-2005, 7:19 PM
You guys are clueless. I liked it King. A little vague as to who was the enemy but great all the same.
 Paranoidish
11-04-2005, 2:46 PM
Okay, here is the next part of my story so Klia doesn't kill me.

Oleander found himself at the foot of the asylum. It wasn’t exactly what he had imagined it to be. The asylum walls were painted light blue, a tad chipped, but not decrepit. The shutters were stark black but still inviting. And the flowers were blooming brightly in the back courtyard. But having dealt with the mentally insane before, Oleander knew to expect that things weren’t always what they seemed on the outside. This thought seemed to diminish the happy demeanor of the asylum, giving an eerily deranged atmosphere masked by the sunny exterior of the walls.

The doors were quaint and inviting, but Oleander still had a forbidding feeling in his gut. He knocked on the oak door, grew impatient, and pounded ever harder on the door when he found there to be no doorbell. A stiff, young lady answered the door, her eyes on the floor. “Come in.” She whispered faintly.

Oleander leaned in the doorway, following her with his eyes, “Uh, don’t you need a verification form? Papers? You know, in case anything goes wrong in the line of duty.” He asked a bit gruffly.

She didn’t answer but instead began to ascend the winding staircase in the main hall. Oleander sighed and began to follow her inside. He noticed the people here were pale, almost wisps of beings, as if they had never been let out of these walls.

But the strange girl was moving even faster, almost floating up the stairs making not a sound. Oleander followed her until they stopped in front of a spectacularly unremarkable door.
 DarthAve
11-04-2005, 2:47 PM
Klia, you ready to start that DF/Psychonauts fanfic? I'll chip in a lot since you said on your xanga you had lots of work to do.
 Paranoidish
11-04-2005, 2:49 PM
That made me laugh my ass off. So much. Please don't ask me why.

Busy typing up my section. EDIT: Busy EDITING my section.

I guess this is in answer to the request in the REQUEST A FIC THREAD.
 Klia
11-04-2005, 2:56 PM
Klia, you ready to start that DF/Psychonauts fanfic? I'll chip in a lot since you said on your xanga you had lots of work to do.

Wow. SOmeone actually reads my xanga. Right now I'm typing up the draft of what I wrote last night. It's not very well written but I doubt I'll get around to editing it right now.

So this whole story will basically be the thoughts straight out of my head, unless you want them changed.

I'll probably be able to edit once I finish this whole thing.

Typing away.
 Klia
11-04-2005, 3:04 PM
Hey, look what fell out of my pocket! And it's not five weeks late!

Psychonauts Crossover

“Wow, I can’t believe you beat up that Cyclops,” Strongman gushed.

The knight stood up proudly, exhausted but proud.

“That was cool,” Thompson admitted, an alien feeling arising at complimenting someone other than the Captain.

The Captain, a little annoyed at this arrangement, remarked, “I’m sure that if I had not been…ahem...sick… I would have enjoyed it just as much.”

Admist their conversation, Two Headed Baby had drifted over to some obscure part of the carnival, disappearing and reappearing as was its nature.

The Strongman was quick to dismiss the Captain’s remark, “I can’t believe you missed it!”

“Yes, yes. I can’t believe it either.” And rights as Thompson was about to add in his own remark on the Knight’s bravery, Captain pushed him aside. “Oh, wait. I don’t feel so good. Thompson I think I’m going to need some help.”

Thompson lapsed into his regular “Yes Captain, No Captain” routine. “Right away Captain.”

Before they could get too far away from the Strongman and Knight, Thompson felt a certain Two-Headed Baby tugging at his specially made astronaut pants. “Oh hello, 2HB. What is it that you got there?”
 DarthAve
11-04-2005, 3:15 PM
Ok, I've got an addition to that.

Captain added to the conversation "Oh, it's a copy of the excellent game Psychonauts." Thompson agreed, "Yes captain, and it seems to be glowing." Strongman blurted out "That it is, I shall observe it." and as Strongman went to take the game, They were all of a sudden sucked into the game.

A while later, still inside of Psychonauts, captain woke up near a campfire, with a kid in a sailor hat looking at him. "Oh Thompson, where are we? I'm sore." Thompson sat up and said "Yes Captain, ouch. I don't know where we are at though?" The little kid hovering over them added in "You're at Wispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp. You all fell from the sky. I told the counslers you were here and they're on there way. You other friends already woke up and are down by the lake with that 2 headed creature."
 shinzuku
11-04-2005, 3:27 PM
cool
 Klia
11-04-2005, 3:55 PM
Ok, I've got an addition to that.

Captain added to the conversation "Oh, it's a copy of the excellent game Psychonauts." Thompson agreed, "Yes captain, and it seems to be glowing." Strongman blurted out "That it is, I shall observe it." and as Strongman went to take the game, They were all of a sudden sucked into the game.

A while later, still inside of Psychonauts, captain woke up near a campfire, with a kid in a sailor hat looking at him. "Oh Thompson, where are we? I'm sore." Thompson sat up and said "Yes Captain, ouch. I don't know where we are at though?" The little kid hovering over them added in "You're at Wispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp. You all fell from the sky. I told the counslers you were here and they're on there way. You other friends already woke up and are down by the lake with that 2 headed creature."

Totally awesome. My fav is "That it is, I shall observe it."

All I can say is spot on.

I'll work on the next, k? Sometime later this afternoon.
 Klia
11-04-2005, 4:30 PM
Yes, we have both updated in the same day? Why? Paranoidish had made a draft involving South Park farmers and I was ready to write my own draft,so I was like okay....you write him getting into the asylum. That is all. And I will take care of some of the Loboto part.

She wanted to keep South Park. Yeah...that wasn't happening.

Enter Loboto

He had been expecting a half-starved, bug-eyed lunatic raving on the floor. He did find a lunatic, but he was not raving. Actually, the lunatic was sitting calmly on a stool, legs crossed, posture perfect.

The only thing that could possibly mark this man as crazy was his appearance.

He was tall, clad in a strappy jacket and leather boots. He wore a yellow, floral showercap; One that complimented his strangely blue skin.But what was most striking was his face. A long sharp smile curved all the way up to his eyes, which seemed to be replaced by Christmas lights. This clashing of gentlemanly mannerisms and peculiar looks was far more unnerving than a raving lunatic.

“Grab a chair, my treat.” His voice was scratchy, dipping on odd syllables.

Oleander looked around; there weren’t any more seats. “Uhh…”

“Wonderful! Now what is it that you are here for?” He added as if divulging in a secret. “I hear you’re a busy man.”

There was that sentence again. Was it some sort of cruel joke he didn’t get? “Well, I wouldn’t say busy-”

“Of course not! Then why would you be here?”

Oleander stopped short. He was laughing at him. That thing was laughing at him.
 DarthAve
11-04-2005, 4:33 PM
OMFG!! SWEET!!! I so <3 it! Loboto "The Gentleman" sweet!
 shinzuku
11-04-2005, 4:34 PM
.. that was cool.
 Klia
11-04-2005, 4:38 PM
Awww thanks guys.

Cool.

I worked hard on it. Cost me two weeks of frustration and one period of writing.

So much frustration.
 TyraaRane
11-04-2005, 4:46 PM
Dude. I am so totally picturing Loboto sitting cross-legged in the middle of an empty room, playing the perfect evil villain (if only he had a moustache to twirl...). You wrote him so wonderfully here. I think I'm in love with it.
 Smon
11-04-2005, 4:46 PM
He was tall, clad in a strappy jacket and leather boots. He wore a yellow, floral showercap; One that complimented his strangely blue skin.But what was most striking was his face. A long sharp smile curved all the way up to his eyes, which seemed to be replaced by Christmas lights. This clashing of gentlemanly mannerisms and peculiar looks was far more unnerving than a raving lunatic.
Only now do I realize that Loboto may have a long lost realtive. (http://www.hill-kleerup.org/blog/images/Doctor_Drakken.gif)
 DarthAve
11-04-2005, 4:54 PM
Hmm, that discription kinda reminded me of Drakken, but do you like mine and Klia's DF/Psychonauts fanfic?
 cara
11-04-2005, 5:02 PM
Oooh. Evil. I like it.

So. Who loves Kim Possible? Eh? Eh?
 Smon
11-04-2005, 5:02 PM
Hmm, that discription kinda reminded me of Drakken, but do you like mine and Klia's DF/Psychonauts fanfic?I already said that, you must now pay me royalties.
 DarthAve
11-04-2005, 5:24 PM
We haven't made any money yet, and since when do you invested in this fanfic?
 TyraaRane
11-04-2005, 6:29 PM
Darth, I think your new avatar is giving me a seizure. o.O
 DarthAve
11-04-2005, 6:42 PM
ohh, it kills your brain...
 shinzuku
11-04-2005, 6:44 PM
Darth's taking over our minds.
 DarthAve
11-04-2005, 7:36 PM
You shall start doing the thriller dance..

http://people.uleth.ca/~patrice.jegou/ClassicHeat/spiral.jpg)

I control your mind. Dance like in thriller.
 Agent-Sarah
11-04-2005, 7:38 PM
*In a zombie-like trace* Yes master...
 Smon
11-04-2005, 7:39 PM
You shall start doing the thriller dance..

I control your mind. Dance like in thriller.
Must... resist... GAH! *throws batarang* Finally... now off to defend the world.
 DarthAve
11-04-2005, 7:41 PM
OW! I just want you to be my zombie back up dancers. Is that too much to ask?
 alliespixie
11-04-2005, 7:58 PM
i would be the one that saya," i'm doing this to fit in".
 DarthAve
11-04-2005, 8:11 PM
coolie, all my other minions on 3 ~starts dancing Thriller dance~
 alliespixie
11-04-2005, 8:12 PM
watch then olly pops up and sings.
 Smon
11-04-2005, 8:13 PM
OW! I just want you to be my zombie back up dancers. Is that too much to ask?
That's a classic villian line, and you won't get away with it! *teams up with BatMan and the Flash*
 DarthAve
11-04-2005, 8:15 PM
I'm not evil!! I just wanna dance!!!
 alliespixie
11-04-2005, 8:19 PM
no it's not. it's a freaky line to use like that.
 Smon
11-04-2005, 8:19 PM
I'm not evil!! I just wanna dance!!!
Another classic villian line. BatMan, Flash, cover me whilst I transform.

Flash:...wait, aren't you Vocabulor?
Smon:Yeah, but vocabulary won't help me now.
BatMan:So, you're gonna be...?
Smon:*transforms*Photo, wielder of illusions.
Flash:..Photo?
Smon:Shup, I was originally gonna be I-Mage, but that's dumb, better then Flash anyway.
Flash:...*sobs*

((This reminds me... City of Villains is out and my b-day is in 10 days! WOO!))
 DarthAve
11-04-2005, 8:23 PM
Fine, I'm calling the amazing DF crew!!! (Knight, Captain, and 2HB drop from the ceiling.)

Me-You all know what to do right? Then let's do this! Hands in!
 Smon
11-04-2005, 8:25 PM
Fine, I'm calling the amazing DF crew!!! (Knight, Captain, and 2HB drop from the ceiling.)

Me-You all know what to do right? Then let's do this! Hands in!
Flash:We need to stop them!
Smon:...what're you gonna do?
Flash:Uh.. vibrating molecules... speed... um... ICE BREATH. *freezes Captain*
 DarthAve
11-04-2005, 8:27 PM
Quick 2HB! Distract Flash!

~Tosses 2HB infront of Flash, and Flash stops to adore the cuteness.~

If this don't work I have Plan BR, remember that.
 Smon
11-04-2005, 8:29 PM
Batman:Flash! Do not be distracted by it, I am Batman!
Flash:But look at it!
*Flash stops to adore the cuteness.*
Batman:I know what to do, I am Batman.
*Batman flies into space with 2HB and leaves him there*
Smon:d00d!
Batman:Shut up, I am Batman.
 DarthAve
11-04-2005, 8:33 PM
That's it PLAN BR!!!

~I pull out a guitar, Knight pulls out a keyboard, Strongman, Thompson, and "Lunabelle" fall from the ceiling on suspended wires, and start to sing Bohemian Rhapsody. The pure rock of Queen breaks captain's icey barrier, he joins, and 2HB falls from the sky. The whole DF gang and I sing Bohemian Rhapsody while Smon, Flash, and Batman watch in astonishment.~
 Smon
11-04-2005, 8:37 PM
That's it PLAN BR!!!

~I pull out a guitar, Knight pulls out a keyboard, Strongman, Thompson, and "Lunabelle" fall from the ceiling on suspended wires, and start to sing Bohemian Rhapsody. The pure rock of Queen breaks captain's icey barrier, he joins, and 2HB falls from the sky. The whole DF gang and I sing Bohemian Rhapsody while Smon, Flash, and Batman watch in astonishment.~
Smon:OYG QUEEN.
Flash:Cool.
Batman:No, it's too easy, I am batman.
Flash:Why won't you shut up?
Batman:Because of this, I am batman.
*hands flash the following:*
http://www.shortpacked.com/comics/20050218a.gif)
 DarthAve
11-04-2005, 8:41 PM
Queen defeats all Smon. Lets go DF gang! You know what, this rocking calls for a DQ ice cream cake, I'm buyin'
Knight-I'm game
Strongman-me too!
You can come too Smon, and Flash. Not the batman though, bats don't like Dairy Queen.
 Smon
11-04-2005, 8:42 PM
Well, see ya BatMan, I'm gettin' a dilly bar, you in Flash?
Flash:Sure thing.

Batman:Time to do what I do best.
http://www.shortpacked.com/comics/20050610a.gif)
 DarthAve
11-04-2005, 8:44 PM
Ok, I'm get the car. Lucky I bought that church bus when I was younger! Lets go to Dairy Queen!!
 alliespixie
11-04-2005, 8:45 PM
i want a hot fudge sunda.
Page: 12 of 28