Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Voices

Page: 1 of 1
 Wriath Five
04-19-2000, 4:33 PM
I just got X-Wing Alliance about a week ago.... maybe a little more... but there is a problem. I can't hear the voices on it in flight. The voices are fine when I'm out of a level but if I have in flight voice volume on it makes everything really really scratchy sounding. I have no other problems with the music or SFX it's just the voices, so if anyone can offer me advice I would appreciate it. Thanx in advance.

------------------
Kell
(jc0015@juno.com)
 Keyan Farlander
04-19-2000, 5:03 PM
Well, to start with, you should probably stop scratching your ear with that rusty nail...

Heh - just kidding. See if you have the latest drivers for your sound card, and that you have the latest version of DirectX. That's the best place to start. Nobody will be able to tell you much more until you post your system specs.

------------------
Keyan Farlander

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way to factor large prime numbers."
- Bill Gates
Page: 1 of 1