Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tysyacha's Writing and the Letter "H"

Page: 1 of 1
 Tysyacha
10-14-2005, 2:47 PM
Which of the following "H" words describes Tysyacha best as a writer?
 steven
10-14-2005, 2:54 PM
Hack!!!!
 ForceFightWMe12
10-14-2005, 2:57 PM
I'd have to say either Humerous or Hot, take your pick.
 Renegade Angel
10-14-2005, 9:55 PM
All of the above!
(( I'll do HOT for now )) :wink:
 Writer
10-14-2005, 10:05 PM
Uh, Steven, do you realize what hack means? If I have the definition right in my head, you just said her writing isn't all that great (I could think of less pleasant words that would describe it the way I think hack means)

I say hardworking. By that, I mean, it's good stuff; well thought out and interesting to boot. :)
 Renegade Angel
10-14-2005, 10:24 PM
Yes, your work is very interesting.
 stingerhs
10-15-2005, 3:35 AM
you know, sometimes i seriously wonder about you folks....

i'll keep this one open as long as you guys can make this constructive. otherwise, its closed. just a fair warning.

oh, and nice to meet ya Tysyacha. :D
 TreeX
10-15-2005, 4:10 AM
lighten up stinger, Tsy probably the best writer here and getting a big head about it, everybody likes to show off once in a while, if all we did was RPG and not talk about the RPGs done it wouldn't be very fun would it?
 Renegade Angel
10-15-2005, 8:35 AM
I can see it now TreeX.... BANNED! No... Just kidding.... But anyways, the idea for her KotOR RPG I'm in was a very nice idea, I like her work very much.
 Jedi Atomic
10-15-2005, 11:52 AM
Well to much writing in teh others so i decided they must be good because didn't want to go through all that reading so ill go with hard-working, since im in KOTOR V: The Force Plaque. :)
 RobQel-Droma
10-15-2005, 9:36 PM
Very nice, I think probably one of the best RPGers out there, as far as English and Plot. So I would have to say hardworking. And about getting a big head, maybe, BUT still a super member in the RP section :thumbsup: giving more than enough reason for that :).
 Renegade Angel
10-15-2005, 10:16 PM
So, may I ask where you got your insparation?
 TreeX
10-15-2005, 10:38 PM
heh I'd guess other books, I'm an aspiring author so I know a lil bout weriting, I'd bet Tsy is also an aspiring author. Can't wait till she starts publishing books XD
 ExtreamJedi12
10-16-2005, 9:12 AM
Tysyacha is one of the greatest writers I have ever seen. She might end up doing better then George Lucas himself.
 Tysyacha
10-16-2005, 3:02 PM
LOLOLOLOL! Thanks, ExtreamJedi, but I doubt that. I suck at writing
battle scenes, and I can't keep all the fighter ships straight anyway. :)
 DarthSion101
10-16-2005, 4:11 PM
Oh she's good, she's very good. Her RP's are alot of fun to be in, and she seems to have a very good creative mind.
 stingerhs
10-19-2005, 2:48 AM
lighten up stinger, Tsy probably the best writer here and getting a big head about it, everybody likes to show off once in a while, if all we did was RPG and not talk about the RPGs done it wouldn't be very fun would it?hehe, didn't think it would be. its just that things can and do happen that just don't relate to rp-ing, and we have other forums for that. ;)

and don't think of me as being that cynical, either. i'm a moderator and its my job to drop in and administer a bit of 'guidance'. ;)I suck at writing battle scenes, and I can't keep all the fighter ships straight anyway.well, its not too terribly difficult if you do it right. cut up some paper into units that will represent the ships on both sides and label them. then, set them up the way you want them to be set up and come up with a battle using the bits of paper as physical representations of what's happening in the story. trust me, it will definately make a lot more sense that way, although you'll be limited to just a two-dimensional battlefield without a bit of further creativity.

just my two pennies. ;)
 Renegade Angel
10-22-2005, 12:20 PM
Umm.... Sting? Are you feeling okay? Cuz that's both a grwat idea and a bit odd.
 stingerhs
10-24-2005, 1:44 AM
well, given that i am a bit detail-oriented, i don't find it odd. besides, it makes things better. ;)
Page: 1 of 1